United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I might as well try this. :p
Have any questions for me? Feel free to ask.

Do you like traveling? And if so, where is somewhere you'd like to go but haven't been yet?

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟163,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
What does Multifavs mean?
It's short for "Multiple Favorites" because I've had 14 different favorite characters before.

Do you like traveling? And if so, where is somewhere you'd like to go but haven't been yet?
I like traveling for short distances, not so much for long distances. And well, I don't think I can pick just one place I'd like to go to. There are a lot of places that sound really cool. :)

Care to give us a bit of your conversion/reversion testimony? Assuming you're not a cradle Catholic.
I don't have one because I'm a cradle Catholic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟163,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
What are your favorite songs? =)
Too many to list! I've got so many songs I like that I can't pick just one favorite. But I like some secular songs, some Christian songs, and some video game music. :)

Would you be Samus if you could?
Nope, I'd rather be myself haha. While it's fun to write about Samus's adventures and stuff, I wouldn't want to travel throughout space and fight monsters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟163,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
1. What are some upcoming plush ideas/sewing projects that you're excited about?
2. What are your top 3 favorite Pokemon?
1. I just started sewing together an Eevee plush today, and I'm pretty excited about it. It's going to be pretty big and made from soft fur fabrics. :) That's the only one I'm really excited about at the moment.
2. Vulpix, Espeon, and Pikachu!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟163,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
you are on an alien planet. you are getting overrun by aliens as you wait for a ship to rescue you. all you have is alpha and eta with you and a sword....what do you do?
Hm, wasn't expecting this thread to come back haha.

Well...I'm not much of a fighter so I'd probably run and have Alpha and Eta use their elemental abilities if needed. :muahah:

• Haha
Reactions: Senkaku
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.