• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Ashwagandha

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
a Google search on what herbs would be helpful with stress showed me this

"Herbal medicines such as Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Passionflower and Lavender provide a safe, effective and easy-to-use method for mitigating the stress response with extensive research for their use."

I was wondering if any of you have tried these and found them helpful?

• Informative
Reactions: Laodicean60

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
a Google search on what herbs would be helpful with stress showed me this

"Herbal medicines such as Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Passionflower and Lavender provide a safe, effective and easy-to-use method for mitigating the stress response with extensive research for their use."

I was wondering if any of you have tried these and found them helpful?

Here is a link to stress at Earth Clinic
Stress Remedies

Also a link to several Stress herbs for stress
STRESS

• Informative
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,308.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Wakanda Forevaa!!

Mitigating the stress response can also be achieved with the body's own potent cocktail of hormones if you exercise, fast, and lose weight. Government research studies prove these work.

Worked for me. I got really depressed from my problems. Now I'm less depressed. I feel good somewhat and certainly less suicidal.

Upvote 0

HelloPeople

Jan 19, 2024
Warszawa
Visit site
✟8,363.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First of all, it is known as a calming adaptogen. Therefore, it can aid in the treatment of drug-induced conditions, depression, fatigue and insomnia. Additionally, it inhibits peri-menopausal symptoms, improves sperm viability and motility, and helps with back and neck pain syndromes, as well as arthritis.

Upvote 0