Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟15,903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, that is unconditional love and promise keeping. Deut. 7:6-8, James 1:17, Exodus 32:13

As for your accusatory tone, it is like saying if God doesn't do this, then He's not God. God can violate His own principles because He is not obligated. Job 34:14-15

I see plenty of punishment happening to the Jews, but I don't see it happening to the church.

Where is the persecution?
Future?
Pray that it's not the case.

Part of the church was severely punished in Russia and some in Armenia and some in Croatia in WW2.
Some Christians have been persecuted in Iraq and Turkey.

Upvote 0

Super Kal

Whatever
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟34,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No, that is unconditional love and promise keeping. Deut. 7:6-8, James 1:17, Exodus 32:13

As for your accusatory tone, it is like saying if God doesn't do this, then He's not God. God can violate His own principles because He is not obligated. Job 34:14-15

God IS obligated to His own Word, for if He went back on His own word, He would become a liar. 2 Timothy 2:12-13

there are things that even God cannot do, because it goes against the very core of who God is.
God. Cannot. Sin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Super Kal

Whatever
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟34,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
you have the ego and arrogance to say WHERE!?

try in third world countries where Christianity is PUNISHABLE BY DEATH... Go read the Voice of the Martyrs and you'll CLEARLY see the church being persecuted for Christ.

the level of arrogance concerning the persecution of the church amazes me

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I know... I recognise your commonwealth by your words and actions.:thumbsup:

I am suprised a debate partner, would go to this tactic, if u can't debate on the merits, then perhaps u should refrain.

I have posted countless verses that show you facts, yet u keep claiming that we:D live in Israel!

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

I see plenty of punishment happening to the Jews, but I don't see it happening to the church.

countless are, look beyond America, and at the early church.

You did not refute my scriptures though.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
I am suprised a debate partner, would go to this tactic, if u can't debate on the merits, then perhaps u should refrain.

I have posted countless verses that show you facts, yet u keep claiming that we:D live in Israel!
What is the commonwealth of Israel.. one of the greatest is their king, our Messiah

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
What is the commonwealth of Israel.. one of the greatest is their king, our Messiah

how can i be in the commonewealth, when it came after jewish law abolishment right in 2;15/

then it goes on to a spiritual temple, a spiritual houshold at the end of 2, that has nothing to do with natural israel.

We are his house, Heb 3;6, we are not in the house of moses in Heb 3. Same thing Peter said in 1 peter 2.

eph 2;21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟15,903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then who are the two twigs he is bringing together. I wouldn't say that God is showing favoritism towards Israel, but rather in assigning the Jews to be in charge of the oracles of God comes responsibility.

To be a part of this commonwealth of Israel also comes responsibilities. Are the people of the commonwealth to join forces with Israel in support and in purpose.

Favoritism would be unmerited. If that were true, then any pagan nation can be favored.

The whole bible story handed down, is the story of one family tree branch's worth of faith in God. With faith comes blessings and responsibilities. You read in the stories of the tribe Noah, Abraham, etc..how the faith was kept, good and bad, and why God chose this family tree to plant His seed. They kept the oracles of God.
It is my opinion that Judah is no longer holding the Sceptre.

Judah was to hold the sceptre til Shiloh comes which means til Christ shows up..
Most Christians believe he came already. Some hold the opinion that they will hold the sceptre til the new millennium, mainly those who believe they are of Judah.

Can anyone refute this?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
It is my opinion that Judah is no longer holding the Sceptre.

Judah was to hold the sceptre til Shiloh comes which means til Christ shows up..
Most Christians believe he came already. Some hold the opinion that they will hold the sceptre til the new millennium, mainly those who believe they are of Judah.

Can anyone refute this?
He came as a suffering servant with His first coming, He will come as King with the second... so He hasn't picked up the reigns yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Super Kal

Whatever
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟34,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He came as a suffering servant with His first coming, He will come as King with the second... so He hasn't picked up the reigns yet.

so you're saying He doesn't reign in the hearts of the men and women who listen to Him and follow Him?

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟15,903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Intermarriage or not, such people are Jews. The Nazi Collaborators documentary is an enlightening experience. I suggest you see it. The Nazis certainly didn't differentiate.

John 16:2 They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, but an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God.

That is the meaning of Revelation 2:9

‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
I disagree and I disagree again and then you said a many off the wall things that seems to me unrelated.

The fact is there were Kenites of Cains cursed lineage that sneaked into Judea and were listed as Scribes.
These scribes were perverting the Laws of Moses and created Judaism the false religion that Christ condemned..
It was forbidden for Cains seed who the Kenites, Edomites and others to be in the congregation. Judas Maccabees converted them around 200 bc.

Yahweh was and is not the god of Love for every man.
Yahweh despised Esau and his seed forever (Olam= til time out of mind)

Now if Kenite Scribes were teaching falsehoods and leading people astray and Christ condemned their teachings and called them offspring of Serpents and sons of Satan the Father of all lies who killed every prophets starting with Abel the first Prophet that these evil Kenites were most definitely Cains evil seed and unfit for the congregation of the Lord and not real Jews of Judah which would be exactly why Christ said Woe unto ye who call yourselves JEWs and are not but are of the synagogue of Satan, in 2:9 & 3:9.. You haven't figured it out yet but he knew. He is also opening eyes of this truth today to many.

Why does the church teach a different bible message?
Wake up church

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Ever King needs His Kingdom, and every King needs His country.. Our King does reign in our hearts... and will come to reign over this entire earth.. but it has not yet happened.... just like we pray.. Our Father who are in Heaven, Hallowed by thy name, Thy Kingdom come..

Upvote 0

Super Kal

Whatever
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟34,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ever King needs His Kingdom, and every King needs His country.. Our King does reign in our hearts... and will come to reign over this entire earth.. but it has not yet happened.... just like we pray.. Our Father who are in Heaven, Hallowed by thy name, Thy Kingdom come..

i dont deny the presence of an earthly reign... i just deny the reign of a strictly nationally Jewish reign

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
i dont deny the presence of an earthly reign... i just deny the reign of a strictly nationally Jewish reign
:confused: God created the "Jewish" kingdom on Mount Sinai.. it is really His not theirs... It is His Kingdom He will reign as the King of the Jews... the Holy One of Israel..

It does not belong to the people who claim the name and claim it as their religion... It is His Kingdom... first .. foremost.. and forever.

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟15,903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
:confused: God created the "Jewish" kingdom on Mount Sinai.. it is really His not theirs... It is His Kingdom He will reign as the King of the Jews... the Holy One of Israel..

It does not belong to the people who claim the name and claim it as their religion... It is His Kingdom... first .. foremost.. and forever.
No, he did not.
There was no mention of Jew at Sinai.

It wasn't brought up til the 12th book of the bible and it never meant all the those in Israel.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
No, he did not.
There was no mention of Jew at Sinai.

It wasn't brought up til the 12th book of the bible and it never meant all the those in Israel.

"Jewish" used in the framework of religion as in "Judaism" not as the Jew keeps it either but as it is outlined from Mount Sinai.. and kept the way Yeshua taught it.

Upvote 0