New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
I gave the references in my post #428. The one reference not in my post is John 5:43.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

As supplemental information that you are probably not aware of is the Greek word "Christ, Christos" equates to messiah, as understood by the Jews in Jesus's day....

The woman at the well speaking...

John 4:25 The woman saith unto him,
I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Nothing here says anything about the antichrist.
So none of this is an answer.
And no... in post #428... that we have not reached yet... so 328 did not have John 5:43. as I recall.

I know that Christ is not the dudes last name... I have done bible college.
So now will you provide an antichrist reference that shows he gotta be a Jew?
I don't believe the reference exists but I would welcome being proven wrong.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your charts do not provide as much information as you think.
This is a symptom of working too closely to a project without push back.
The chart is intended, in part, to be simplified for persons like yourself. The same 7 years are shown on this chart....

horiziontal chart Dec 7 with arrow.jpg

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
The chart is intended, in part, to be simplified for persons like yourself. The same 7 years are shown on this chart....

View attachment 338098
Not what I asked for.
Biblical reference that the AC must be a Jew.
Just the references.
You look through all your charts and just give me the Biblical references.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I know that Christ is not the dudes last name... I have done bible college.
Oh, so you have been to bible college ? That explains a lot. I am saying things that are contrary to what you have been taught. So, therefore, you refuse anything I write or say, because it conflicts with what you have learned from bible college.

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh, so you have been to bible college ? That explains a lot. I am saying things that are contrary to what you have been taught. So, therefore, you refuse anything I write or say, because it conflicts with what you have learned from bible college.
I am saying things that are contrary to what I was taught.

I have not refused what you say... I am asking a single question and you are refusing to answer.
Honestly, what you are saying is closer to bible college then what I believe.
So where are those Biblical references that say the antichrist MUST be a Jew?

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Here is more a table-like chart, for you to study...

View attachment 338099
No Biblical reference that the antichrist MUST be a Jew.
Try again.
Maybe get a grandchild to read my question and look through your dusty charts and provide the answer.
I don't like asking for the manager but could I see someone younger?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have not refused what you say... I am asking a single question and you are refusing to answer.
You are refusing to accept what is indicated in the bible verses I provided. A clear cut answer was provided to you in post 428 and in John 5:43.

Let's see what else you don't know or understand...

In Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

What does "dark sentences" mean to you ?

I will explain, since the person will be a Jew, and kabbalah is Jewish mysticism, that is the dark sentences. And also I am sure you are not aware, but the practitioners of kabbalah believe that they can direct the angels to carry out their (the practitioner's) agenda. Which in the case of the little horn person, the little horn person will be getting help from Satan.

Which it says in Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

Satan will turn the tables on the little horn and actually use him to carry out Satan's agenda, and it will be by Satan whispering in his ear that he can achieve God-hood, the person falls for that line hook and sinker. And will go into the temple, sit, claim to have achieved God-hood, in 2Thessalonians2:4.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
You are refusing to accept what is indicated in the bible verses I provided. A clear cut answer was provide to you in post 428 and in John 5:43.
Ok...we are on post 375... so stop with the "it is in post 428"... we are not there yet.
Let's see what else you don't know or understand...

In Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

What does "dark sentences" mean to you ?

I will explain, since the person will be a Jew,
YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED ANY REFERENCES THAT SAY THIS.
and kabbalah is Jewish mysticism, that is the dark sentences. And also I am sure you are not aware, but the practitioners of kabbalah believe that they can direct the angels to carry out their (the practitioner's) agenda. Which in the case of the little horn person, the little horn person will be getting help from Satan.

Which it says in Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

Satan will turn the tables on the little horn and actually use him to carry out Satan's agenda, and it will be by Satan whispering in his ear that he can achieved God-hood, the person falls for that line hook and sinker. And will go into the temple, sit, claim to have achieved God-hood, in 2Thessalonians2:4.
You want to start climbing the tower of your theory and I am asking you for proof of the foundation.
Baby steps...

Lets try this another way...
Yes or No answer ONLY.

DO YOU HAVE A BIBLICAL REFERENCE THAT SAYS THE ANTICHRIST MUST BE A JEW?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And btw, while you are looking into Jews who could possibly become the Antichrist, look up the "Yanuka" on You Tube. He is supposedly into kabbalah. While, imo, he is not the Antichrist person, he may be a candidate to be the false prophet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
And btw, while you are looking into Jews who could possibly become the Antichrist, look up the "Yanuka" on You Tube. He is supposedly into kabbalah. While, imo, he is not the Antichrist person, he may be a candidate to be the false prophet.
yep I know him...
You failed to answer yes or no.

Provide a biblical reference that states that the AC must be a Jew.
You are old and I am autistic... this could go on for ever.
So just provide the Biblical reference that states the AC must be a Jew.
Or how about providing the Biblical reference that states the AC becomes the King of the Jews.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And regarding the false prophet in Revelation 13, where does he emerge from ?

It says...

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The earth is associated as being a reference to Israel, contrasting to the first beast in Revelation 13 coming out of the sea, a reference to the nations.

So coupled with a popular expectation by Jews themselves that the messianic age and messiah will follow Gog/Magog. And that the messiah will be anointed by a known prophet, a Jew, in their expectations. The messiah, in their view, who will also be a great politician and military leader. And by what it says in Daniel 8, the end time scenario has Jew written all over it - as the person who becomes the Antichrist.

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married

It says...

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The earth is associated as being a reference to Israel, contrasting to the first beast in Revelation 13 coming out of the sea, a reference to the nations.

So coupled with a popular expectation by Jews themselves that the messianic age and messiah will follow Gog/Magog. And that the messiah will be anointed by a known prophet, a Jew, in their expectations. Who will also be a great politician and military leader. The end time scenario has Jew written all over it - as the person who becomes the Antichrist.

Please show Biblical references that the AC must be a Jew.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
See that is a Biblical reference that seems to back your position... but it is directed to the King of Babylon not King of the Jews. Isaiah 14:4.
And now will you jump to Revelation and use some convoluted logic to state the Babylon is Jerusalem?
It isn't but I understand many believe it. So much sloppy thinking.

It took you this long to pull any reference out of your charts... this is why I don't use charts.
Now if you continue I will ignore you since you are way too much effort to get a single reference from.

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
That phrase mean that the person will not regard the god that his fathers regarded.
No... I do not hear anything Jewish in that passage.
You are coming to a passage with your own ideas and finding "special" phrases that fit your thinking.
Everyone has a tendency to do so.

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟156,647.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It says...

Probably Gessius Florus, the last (7th) Roman procurator of Judea from 64 until 66.

The incompetence and anti-Jewish posture of Gessius Florus, procurator 64–66, led in 66 to the decisive and final outbreak, known as the First Jewish Revolt. Florus, the heir to a long tradition of hostility between the large Hellenized populations of Palestine and the Jews (also a problem in the Diaspora, most notably at Alexandria during the reign of Caligula), allowed the Greek population of Caesarea Maritima to massacre the Jews of that city with impunity. Greeks in other towns of Palestine repeated the assault. In turn, the Jews responded by slaughtering Gentiles in Samaria, Galilee, and elsewhere.

In 67, however, Vespasian, the future emperor, with his son Titus, arrived with a force of about 60,000 men, and the war became increasingly bitter. By the end of 67 Galilee was captured, and Judaea was reduced in three campaigns, which ended with the fall of Jerusalem in 70. The Temple was destroyed, though tradition recorded that Titus gave orders that it was to be spared, and the city became the permanent garrison town of a Roman legion. By 73 all resistance had ceased.

Last edited:
Upvote 0