✟10,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all!

I'm new to CF and I thought I'd reach out to see if there's any PC players around with an interest of playing some games, but also have a healthy discussion around Christian faith?

I'm not omitting people who don't play on the PC though, just I mainly play games on the PC :) However, I use my son's PS4 occasionally even though I'm horrible with the controller!

I've been wanting to play games again (casually of course!), but I don't really have anyone to play with anymore. It's hard to play games with random players when they start cursing, raging and saying blasphemous things, which is one of the main reasons I avoid competitive games or go on hiatus.

Or if you know of any welcoming Christian Discord servers that have a gaming section, that would help too!

MissFaithfullyHis

Mar 12, 2022
Los Angeles
✟10,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, and welcome to CF!

I'm on PC, and always enjoy talking about Christianity. What sort of games are you into ? Do you have Steam?

Yes, I have Steam and I also have Discord! - I can PM you the details.

As far as games go, I like MMOs, co-op and survival. I don't heavily play as I used, but I've been wanting to get back into it again and I am open to new genres.

Upvote 0

MissFaithfullyHis

Mar 12, 2022
Los Angeles
✟10,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, and welcome to CF!

I'm on PC, and always enjoy talking about Christianity. What sort of games are you into ? Do you have Steam?

Unfortunately, because I'm new, I cannot start a conversation unless I've met a threshold in posts and what not :/ If you're able to start a conversation and and we can go from there!

• Friendly
Reactions: Phronema
Upvote 0

MissFaithfullyHis

Mar 12, 2022
Los Angeles
✟10,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh wow, I had no idea that LOTR Online was still in business. I think I remember downloading it back in 2012-2013 ish. Well, if you're open to playing with a casual noob, feel free to start a conversation.

Games that I do play are MMO's (mostly ESO though), co-op and survival.

Upvote 0