New Philadelphia
✟28,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As you may or may not know, the creator of the immensely popular Five Nights at Freddy's games, Scott Cawthon, is a Christian, and has openly admitted that. (He has also come under fire for his beliefs, but we aren't here to go into that sad drama.) I personally think God blessed him, not just because of his belief in Christ, but in how he single-handedly turned the horror game genre from the graphically violent and perverted into something that can maintain its frightening appeal while not being overtly violent. (Emphasis on "overtly"; there is a lot of implications of off-screen gruesome deeds. It is a horror game series, after all.)

So I'm just curious if there are any FNAF fans out there. I was always curious about the games and liked to watch the playthroughs on YouTube for the lore and stuff, but the recent release of Security Breach solidified me as a full fan of the franchise and makes me eager to try the games for myself.
I personally got into the series because of MatPat on Game Theory. I am an aspiring writer, and I liked the mystery and the lore of the games. Plus, Security Breach is just graphically gorgeous.
My favorite animatronics are probably Glamrock Freddy (because he's a great pal), Roxanne Wolf (because she's actually rather sympathetic under her harsh personality) and the Puppet, who is debatably also a good character. (There is a reason she attacks the player, but no spoilers; go watch Game Theory or try and deduce for yourself.) I actually like Glamrock Chica as well, (albeit not as much as the others),
as most of the Glamrocks are implied to be actually decent, and are being controlled, with the possible exception of Monty, who is theorized to have offed Bonnie by some. However, if that is false, I also like Monty, but not as much as the others I mentioned.
If you are a FNAF fan, why don't you post a bit about why you like it and what got you into it?
Here are some starter questions to get the ball rolling:

What got you into FNAF?

Who's your favorite animatronic and what do you like about them?

What's the scariest thing in the games for you?

Oh, and it goes without saying....

PLEASE USE SPOILER FILTER IF YOUR POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Thank you, and have a Faztastic day!

Alistair_Wonderland

Apr 14, 2018
New Philadelphia
✟28,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like FNAF and I watch MattPat :) I just was seeing if FNAF is on the PSP and it looks like it might be. I haven't gotten into the lore except for mattpat.
Dude, if you've watched MatPat, then you have watched one of the most painfully detailed (literally) channels on FNAF lore. You're as well-versed as most of us ever will be. If you haven't watched all the videos... neither have I. There are a LOT of them. MatPat is slowly losing his sanity over these games, which have a very... confusing lore, to say the least. (We don't talk about the ball pit.)

Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0