Any Answered Prayers to Glorify God

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherubim

Very Cool Chick
Nov 26, 2001
Visit site
✟287.00
Hello everyone! Just wondering if there are any answered prayers. We have a huge list of requests but there are hardly any posts on any answered prayers. I know with some of them it is hard to see the prayer being answered, but anything that God has done, however minute, is good to know. So we can glorify Him!

Praise the LORD!

Hello Folks
Iam new around here any one wold like to say hi please drop me an hello message
Iam male and just love meeting people
Your new Friends
Gerald & June

[QUOT E]Originally posted by MAX:
This is a great idea! Come onj guys, everybody contribute![/QUOTE]

------------------
GOD IS GOOD LET ALL THE
PEOPLE PRAISE HIM

Upvote 0
AT DEATHS DOOR
we know the power of God in our lives.
if you would like to know more please E.mail us God Bless you all.

Pastor Gerald & Sister June
In UK

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cherubim:
Hello everyone! Just wondering if there are any answered prayers. We have a huge list of requests but there are hardly any posts on any answered prayers. I know with some of them it is hard to see the prayer being answered, but anything that God has done, however minute, is good to know. So we can glorify Him!

Praise the LORD!
</font>

Upvote 0

cherubim

Very Cool Chick
Nov 26, 2001
Visit site
✟287.00
My turn to write and give GLORY TO OUR GREAT GOD!

God has answered many of my prayers. One lately concerning my future. I was at a crossroad and HAD NO IDEA where to go or what to do. Twas a major stress for me. I prayed for God's guidance and direction and HE CAME THROUGH FOR ME and answered my prayers of frustration and confusion. He does take care of His children. Never doubt that people! He loves us all very much!

yeah!...Praise GOD!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.