Not open for further replies.

Rising_Suns

'Christ's desolate heart is in need of comfort'
Jul 14, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
✟24,335.00
Faith
Catholic
there generally seems to be a few pages of text per chapter, so I would think breaking up by the chapters is reasonable. I think that would give enough info to talk about in each post, but not too much to where it's overwhelming. That would also save you time and energy and save some more space on this forum. It's your call though; wish I could help! :wave:

Upvote 0

kimber1

mean people suck
Feb 25, 2003
Va.
Visit site
✟38,363.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
okay seriously y'all are gonna have to give me some time to figure this out. i'm having a dilly of a time trying to remember how to get the posts from the old threads merged into the new thread without losing the order of everything RAR!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Rising_Suns

'Christ's desolate heart is in need of comfort'
Jul 14, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
✟24,335.00
Faith
Catholic
kimber1 said:
okay seriously y'all are gonna have to give me some time to figure this out. i'm having a dilly of a time trying to remember how to get the posts from the old threads merged into the new thread without losing the order of everything RAR!!!!!!!!!
if I remember correctly, the posts automatically allign themselves in chronological order when merging two threads together, so that would make it very hard for you to designate a certain order on your own. It may be easier to just start over. But I don't know if Erwin changed that setting from when I was a mod or not. I'm sure another mod in this section could help you out. :)

Upvote 0

Glynnw

Mar 8, 2004
New Orleans, La.
✟1,299.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Kim, I know you are on a mission but if I may, PLEASE remember the note my wife sent to you a few weeks ago. FOR BELIEVER, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY, FOR THOSE WHO DONOT or will not BELIEVE, NO AMOUNT OF EXPLANATION WILL MAKE THEM BELIEVE. :mad: My Baptist sister called the other day and said she is going to send me some BOOKS, to show why my Catholic wife is not a christian. I will put them back in the mail to her unopened.
We have a few more months before RCIA will begin. We will enter the church at the same time only seperated by about 1000 miles. Don't let this get under your skin, so CHILLOUT. :cool: I hate to see this happening to you but I do know how you feel, yet I have come to terms with my problem sister to ignore her and I feel a lot better. You have helped me so much especially when I put out a call for help on this site about 6 weeks ago, so if you need help, just let me know. I beg of you again to ask St. Therese for help. Believe me she is strong and as you know has helped me in the past.
By the way your FORMER pastor sounds like one down here that advertised in the paper to not go see the Passion of Christ because in the movie Christ had long hair. :scratch: Give me a break. You noticed I said Former pastor. Put all of this behind you and lets go forward. Both Marsha and I are praying for you and your family. :pray: IN CHRIST NAME, GlynnW

Upvote 0

kimber1

mean people suck
Feb 25, 2003
Va.
Visit site
✟38,363.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
welcome mary frances:wave: what we've done so far is numbered the order of where we're at so far. so if you click on the thread that says #1 that will take you to the beginning of the CCC and the questions and answers that have been posted about that certain part. all the parts we've split up are numbered so just go in order! beware it is a bunch of info but post any questions you may have and we'll be happy to help answer them!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.