Another Bible Verse Christian's panic about.

Jesusfann777888

Mar 28, 2021
manhattan
✟18,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
King James Bible
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

1. If you willfully sin after you know the Truth God's Sacrifice won't save you.

It assesses that:

If you willingly sin afterwards, the only thing that could have potentially saved you can not, and you shall die in your sin because you have not come to Jesus, not that if you sin after you come to the knowledge of the Truth God Say's you know what go to hell.

Although if you spurn God's Grace you Could wind up in hell please re-read The Chapter and Verse.

• Friendly
Reactions: AubreyM

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟405,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
King James Bible
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

1. If you willfully sin after you know the Truth God's Sacrifice won't save you.

It assesses that:

If you willingly sin afterwards, the only thing that could have potentially saved you can not, and you shall die in your sin because you have not come to Jesus, not that if you sin after you come to the knowledge of the Truth God Say's you know what go to hell.

Although if you spurn God's Grace you Could wind up in hell please re-read The Chapter and Verse.
I'm sorry please allow to me understand the purpose of this post, you're just saying this is a verse Christians panic about, but what is your view of it? Because I'm a Christian and I'm not panicking, in fact my view of this is that if you know The Truth which Jesus is The Way The Truth and The Life so once you know Jesus and His word and choose to turn away and willingly sin without repentance then you are in danger of missing Heaven.

It's no need to panic about just important to look at the Bible as a whole, not to panic but to be honest with Jesus about what you're trying to understand, if you're still worried about your salvation tell Jesus He's there for us and listens to our every prayer.

Upvote 0