Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Hmm. Was there a particular aspect you're interested in? Liturgy, theology, history, something else?
All of the above? Sorry for not narrowing it down. Specifically theology.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,520,018.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It's hard to know what I'd recommend, there. Maybe Mark Chapman's Anglicanism: A Very Short Introduction? It'd at least give you an overview and help you work out what else you want to look at.

Of course, I realise you've been asking lots of questions here, and you're really welcome to keep doing that, or to explore some things by PM if that helps.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟256,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
It's hard to know what I'd recommend, there. Maybe Mark Chapman's Anglicanism: A Very Short Introduction? It'd at least give you an overview and help you work out what else you want to look at.

Of course, I realise you've been asking lots of questions here, and you're really welcome to keep doing that, or to explore some things by PM if that helps.
Thank you!! :)

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟341,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When I was first becoming Episcopalian, my parish had an Inquirer's Class for people exploring the Episcopal Church. The book they used was What Is Anglicanism?, by Urban Holmes. It's been a while since I read it, but I remember it being a good introduction to the Anglican tradition.

Upvote 0