Chapel Hill, NC
✟7,631.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
hey everyone! i have been reading these forums for a long time, but have just started posting. Anyway i am super excited because i started confirmation classes today at my parrish, i am going to be confirmed into the Episcopal Church in mid December. I have finally found where God means me to be, and i cannot believe the peace that has been granted to my soul here. God's peace be with you

Fish and Bread

Dona nobis pacem
Jan 31, 2005
✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
frattymcgee said:
hey everyone! i have been reading these forums for a long time, but have just started posting. Anyway i am super excited because i started confirmation classes today at my parrish, i am going to be confirmed into the Episcopal Church in mid December. I have finally found where God means me to be, and i cannot believe the peace that has been granted to my soul here.

That's awesome! Congratulations! :)

God's peace be with you

And also with you. :)

John

Upvote 0

karen freeinchristman

More of You and less of me, Lord!
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
frattymcgee said:
hey everyone! i have been reading these forums for a long time, but have just started posting. Anyway i am super excited because i started confirmation classes today at my parrish, i am going to be confirmed into the Episcopal Church in mid December. I have finally found where God means me to be, and i cannot believe the peace that has been granted to my soul here. God's peace be with you
Hi fratty! :wave:
How are the confirmation classes coming along, are you enjoying them? How many others are in your class?
Wonderful to have you with us!

Peace,
Karen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.