victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the people who are heavily involved in the freedom movement , they agree that the Gov has been hiding this info from us for years , and that when we win this war against the Globalist deepstate , the aliens and their technology will be revealed to all of us.

On the other hand , most of us christians believe ufo/aliens are simply demonic and are part of a great deception that is coming.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a series of dreams that predicted the war in Ukraine (some 5- 7 years ago), one of the dreams, contained aliens. The alien's goal in the dream was to bring deception. So I believe that although aliens may manifest, they will really be demons, and try to draw people away from Christ. I have posted my dreams below for some context.

In one which was full of light, I saw Russian fighting vehicles, and I felt, not heard, an impression that the End was on us. The impression was the very end was here.

The second dream, I was moving down a road, and I saw the Russian army approaching, in front of the army was a man, who was overweight, had a beard, and had sowed the breast of a woman to his chest. I felt he was a rapist or a murderer. Then the conflict erupted, from memory, I saw tanks and planes. When the planes flew in something happened, and I saw what appeared to be aliens, I am not sure but from memory, they seemed to fight in the conflict. Later I actually saw the aliens, they were in a flying car-like thing and were trying to deceive a youth, when they took flight the youth became deceived and entered a zombie-like state. The dream ended.

In the third dream, I saw darkness, and people running and walking to get away from the Russian army, in the dream I entered a shop to get food or weapons but when I got there there was no food or weapons. At the shop, I saw two athletes, and they held a flag that became covered in blood. I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw myself, I had to stay behind to fight or help, and my wife and family got onto a big white ship and left me. I saw a hole in the ground, only shallow, like a shallow grave, and saw trees with autumn leaves, the leaves were over the grave. And something was said but I could not decern it.

As for the third dream, things that came to pass:

a) People did run and walk to escape the Russian Army
b) It was at the time of the winter olympics, hence the athletes
c) The men had to stay behind to fight, only their families could leave.

Upvote 0

Beslowtoanger

Carrying my cross daily
Aug 25, 2023
Midlands
✟8,837.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I used to be very interested in this subject but this has now changed since God refilled my cup. I can see more clearly, that the objects are more likely to be of human engineering, the rest is deception, politically motivated by power…..just all part of the signs of the end days……I trust in God, my trust in earthly governments, power, politics is at an all time low….it feels so evil full of greed and corruption to serve nothing but themselves.

There is absolutely zero evidence of ET, alien space craft or life on other planets. Maybe the new age is Simply reaffirming Satans plan to convert as many to alternatives of the one living God and worship things that simply do not exist.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
-
I do not believe aliens from outer exist (as outer space does not exist), they are government deceptions.
And perhaps more sinister religious deceptions worldwide ? Religions and governments going to deceive the whole world with alien invasions soon ? The world already 'ready'? / prepped, to actually believe the lie ?

Reactions: YorkieGal
Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟758,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
And perhaps more sinister religious deceptions worldwide ? Religions and governments going to deceive the whole world with alien invasions soon ? The world already 'ready'? / prepped, to actually believe the lie ?
Yes, a demonic religious deception.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TruthInLight

Sep 28, 2018
Portland
✟34,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
There's an episode of Twilight Zone that tells about what the so-called aliens, demons actually, want to do to trick humans into believing them, something that would fall in line with the end times deception.

Not that you should look to it as a source of truth, because that's in God the lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
GDFvkIPXQAA-sbF

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well we all know this scripture -
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Sounds to me like it's not just human activity , and here are a few examples of that.

A few cases I remember well , the Knowles family traveling across the Nullarbor in their car are chased by a ufo then it lands on the roof picks the car up and slams it back down while they were traveling at around 100 kms per hour. ( story is on line )

Then there is Frederick Valentich flying his cessna light aircraft across bass strait when a ufo begins to harass him , at first hes not sure what this thing is untill his last verbal transmission which is , " it's not an aircraft " and then he disappered never to be seen again. ( story is online )

And the last of my favorites is Travis Walton of the " fire in the sky " movie , only the book was better because he says something that is not in the movie. He says that while he is face to face with an alien in the ufo the alien looks at his necklace which has a cross on it , and reaches forward and rips his necklace off and throws it on the floor. ( make what you will of that ).

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟280,042.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
One of the best resources on the subject I've ever encountered. Covers John Dee, the occult, Golden Dawn, the Government, space and rocket programs, etc. I'm listening on Spotify.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

Gosh, how boring.

It's just so sad that there are groups of people would rather make up fanciful stories and misrepresent actual findings rather than do the hard work of sitting down and reading/understanding what we do actually know from history and archeology.

When you look at this stuff it's so fascinating and so inspiring. People, without the advantage of modern technologies, figured out ways to engineer massive structures. With ingenuity, manpower and effort over time.

These 'aliens did it' or 'super advanced past civilisation did it' conspiracies are just so depressingly dumb. It's just people who understand almost nothing of the ancient past and who don't have the intelligence or willpower to actually learn about what did happen concocting flimsy pastiches that have zero correlation with reality (and conning others in the process).

Pitiful really.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟758,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Gosh, how boring.

It's just so sad that there are groups of people would rather make up fanciful stories and misrepresent actual findings rather than do the hard work of sitting down and reading/understanding what we do actually know from history and archeology.

When you look at this stuff it's so fascinating and so inspiring. People, without the advantage of modern technologies, figured out ways to engineer massive structures. With ingenuity, manpower and effort over time.

These 'aliens did it' or 'super advanced past civilisation did it' conspiracies are just so depressingly dumb. It's just people who understand almost nothing of the ancient past and who don't have the intelligence or willpower to actually learn about what did happen concocting flimsy pastiches that have zero correlation with reality (and conning others in the process).

Pitiful really.
You're the first person to admit to me you don't like to learn different perspectives from other Christians.

Thank you for your honesty.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟280,042.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This has nothing to do with Christians. It's immaterial what religious beliefs the proponents of this rubbish cleave to.

There are PLENTY of Christians who actually do proper archaeology.

What I'm upset about is the intellectual laziness and failure of curiosity by these folks, along with blanket defiance of established facts masked as open mindedness and speculation. The incuriosity is shameful.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟758,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
This has nothing to do with Christians. It's immaterial what religious beliefs the proponents of this rubbish cleave to.

There are PLENTY of Christians who actually do proper archaeology.

What I'm upset about is the intellectual laziness and failure of curiosity by these folks, along with blanket defiance of established facts masked as open mindedness and speculation. The incuriosity is shameful.
Didn't mean to trigger you, had no idea you would melt so quickly...

NEWS FLASH; not all Christians agree. You can't call Christians who disagree with you 'lazy' as if 'you da man." blahahahaha

If you get upset that easy newbie it's gonna be a long day.

Upvote 0