Sep 30, 2007
On edge
Visit site
✟15,998.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Ethereal particles have no motion, no kinetic energy. They contain the particles of matter and antimatter. By applying energy and break the (energy) threshold process of de-annihilation initiates.
You mean this by de-annihilation? It has a name already, and no "ethereal particles" need be involved. Just ordinary photons.

By the opposite process of annihilation the particle and antiparticle do not disappear into nothing, they lose energy and transform into large ethereal particle. Again, this is not official statement, existence of ether is denied.
It's not "denied". The proper term would be "not supported by evidence". In fact, "thoroughly disproven" might be more accurate. If you are talking about a different kind of aether, again, you might want to use another word, because this one already has a meaning in physics.

Upvote 0

pbahchevanov

Jan 3, 2011
✟7,623.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ether is undetectable by means of our apparatuses and never would be. Not because we would stop our development, but because it is quite different matter in principle. And I say, what if it exists? And build all on this presumption.
A lot of phenomena have no rational explanation; in my opinion, because of ether. Currently there is no rational explanation about gravity – we suppose earth attracts us. The only forces of attraction that I know are the money and the love. What is a physical field – matter, mystical substance?
A good example is Crop Circles. If anyone could gag my mouth with dogmas, the authors of that phenomenon are uncompromising. They simply do not care about our postulates. Regardless, we care or not, they exist, sending more and more complex messages that we do not like to understand.
And two words about photon. For me, is sounds like this. You go to post to send a package and put all the items into a box. No one could send it without a box. Photon means to send a particle and to receive a wave, like a package.

Upvote 0

Exiledoomsayer

Only toke me 1 year to work out how to change this
Jan 7, 2010
✟17,737.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Ether is undetectable by means of our apparatuses and never would be. Not because we would stop our development, but because it is quite different matter in principle. And I say, what if it exists? And build all on this presumption.
A lot of phenomena have no rational explanation; in my opinion, because of ether. Currently there is no rational explanation about gravity – we suppose earth attracts us. The only forces of attraction that I know are the money and the love. What is a physical field – matter, mystical substance?
A good example is Crop Circles. If anyone could gag my mouth with dogmas, the authors of that phenomenon are uncompromising. They simply do not care about our postulates. Regardless, we care or not, they exist, sending more and more complex messages that we do not like to understand.
And two words about photon. For me, is sounds like this. You go to post to send a package and put all the items into a box. No one could send it without a box. Photon means to send a particle and to receive a wave, like a package.

So basically your saying.. We dunno, there for mystical unknown energy did it?

There is stuf we have not yet explained, rather then look for explainationns lets instead assume that all of it is caused by a mystical energy that we have never seen the slightest hit off but we are going to attribute all unknown phenomenon to it untill we find out what it is actually causing some of these phenomenon.

Like cropcircles, if one shows up you are argueing we should assume its done by a mystical energy being, untill some joker fesses up that he did it for a laugh. But all he other ones are still totally really the work of the mystical energy being untill we have people fessing up to all of them?

I'd have to ask. if we are presented with three options for a cropcircle.

A. Lets asume a mystical energy being did it.
B. Lets asume a joker did it.
C. Lets not asume anything, and say we do not know yet while we research it untill we have an answer.

I'd have to ask why asume rather then be honest with ourselfs?

Upvote 0

pbahchevanov

Jan 3, 2011
✟7,623.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nothing is mystical and never could be. But there are things we are unable to detect. Crop circles is phenomenon that really exists and no one should deny, the same is Ury Geler. Automatic drawing; dowsing as well.
Bold: nothing is mystical and no miracles exist. Prosaic, but without alternative. All phenomena have their explanation and all based on physics. If my explanation does not fit, seems, it is not true. But, before deny, let consider carefully.
And, because we talk about categories being undetectable, there is no other way except to arrange the puzzle.
About Crop Circles - non material living creatures, high intelligent, physical fields of third type. They action on the wheat stems in a section, melting it precisely, not cutting; the result is a strange structure in that section. Next, action on their (of wheat stems) fields (interaction field - field) and the consequence is tangential mechanical force.

Upvote 0

Exiledoomsayer

Jan 7, 2010
✟17,737.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The point remains, why would you make stuf up and call it an answer?

Lets say for a moment I show you a deck of cards, allow you pick a card look at it put it back then allow you the shuffle the cards and afterwards I pick out the correct card from the deck.
Would you then consider this phenomena that you cannot deny toke place to be due to non material undetectable beings telling me what card you picked?
Would this non material undetectable being first need to be disproven before you will consider I might have just tricked you or used a methode you do not know about??

Upvote 0

pbahchevanov

Jan 3, 2011
✟7,623.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is your personal response. Everyone has different mentality, principles, level of skepticism etc. and reacts in different way. It is normal not to belive and I am far from this to convince anybody. I passed long way to reach to this point. If no one should believe, this is not problem for me. It is very interesting how some people search for bacteria on Mars.
Therefore, carefully I arrange my arguments, but it is impossible to do this on this discussion board. This is for me and a good test.
I do not play cards and am not interesting in any tricks with them. At that point would say, the material part of life is something like a film trick. We are strongly oriented to the material world and do not admit there could be anything else.
Years ago I get permission in my second book to publish pictures - graphics and oil on canvas made by the so called automatic drawing. So, the things for me are not so conventional.

Upvote 0

Toztabud

Aug 5, 2011
✟7,631.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The point remains, why would you make stuf up and call it an answer?

Lets say for a moment I show you a deck of cards, allow you pick a card look at it put it back then allow you the shuffle the cards and afterwards I pick out the correct card from the deck.
Would you then consider this phenomena that you cannot deny toke place to be due to non material undetectable beings telling me what card you picked?
Would this non material undetectable being first need to be disproven before you will consider I might have just tricked you or used a methode you do not know about??

What you propose here is a valid point, however, I find your English hard to translate.

What I can gather, though, is that you seem to be arguing about chance, however your argument is constrained to a finite number of cards which requires a person to randomly pick a card. Thus, you cannot have chance without condition, if that is what you are talking about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Exiledoomsayer

Jan 7, 2010
✟17,737.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What you propose here is a valid point, however, I find your English hard to translate.

What I can gather, though, is that you seem to be arguing about chance, however your argument is constrained to a finite number of cards which requires a person to randomly pick a card. Thus, you cannot have chance without condition, if that is what you are talking about.
My english might be alittle shaky in the spelling department sometimes sorry about that. I try to watch for it.:)

The OP seemed to assume that for every unexplained event the magic energy was the cause, and would not consider more mundane explainations.

I was attempting to give an example where we could explain the event in two ways. In hopes of showing why the mundane is a much more reasonable thing to hold as the explaination. Untill magic energy is actually evidenced

1. Magic energy beings telling me what his card is. (A cause never seen before)
2. I used a card trick.(A cause regulary seen before.)

I am not entirely sure what you mean by chance. So I will attempt to adress the ones I can think of. Please correct me and elaborate on what you meant if I have missunderstood your post.

The chance of me picking the correct card is 100%. As I am not guessing I am using a methode to ensure I get the right card (The methode being trick or spirit in this example)

#2 is more likely true that #1 because we know that #2 actually exists and often see it done. While #1 would be a world first if actually evidenced.

Upvote 0