Beijing China
✟173,267.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Once, the great Parrot of Empress Dowager Cixi ( she liked to be called "The Old Buddha") casually said, "The Old Buddha Has Arrived!" A large area of Servants knelt down.

(Cixi was famous for launching a war against the Eight-Nation Alliance in 1900.)

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟173,267.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Two Chinese Songs singed by a Parrot

<<黄土高坡>> a high loess slope
我家住在黃土高坡,大風從坡上刮過。 不管是西北風還是東南風,都是我的歌我的歌。
My family lives on a high loess slope, with strong winds blowing from above. Whether it's the northwest wind or the southeast wind, it's all my song ,my song.

《縴夫的愛》 love of a boat tracker
妹妹你坐船頭,哥哥我岸上走。 恩恩愛愛纖繩蕩悠悠。 好妹妹--
Younger Sister, you sit in the bow of the boat, while older brother, I walk on the shore. En En Ai Ai (With love) the slender rope of boat tracker sways leisurely. Lovely younger Sister------

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟173,267.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
How can this iron horse run without eating grass?

A foreigner gave Empress Dowager Cixi a gift, a car. Cixi said to herself, "How can this iron horse run without eating grass?" The driver invited Cixi to get in the car and try traveling by it. The Old Buddha Cixi said, "Bold Slave! Let me sit behind you with your back to me?How many heads do you have? How dare you be so rude and impolite? "As a result, this car was Stored in the warehouse and none would use it. Because it was the Old Buddha's car, no one dare sit in it.

Upvote 0