Why Did They Take Certain Books Out Of The Bible? Nephilim?

Coolc3

May 2, 2024
North West
✟1,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
I have a theory, hear me out. I'm not exactly a Christian but I am a believer well and truly since 2020 and looking to connect with other believers and Christians.
I've read both versions of the Bible and the book of Enoch plus the book of Macabees, Tobias, Judith etc.
So my theory is that the (giants) Nephilim were taken out of the Bible to stop people putting 2 and 2 together.
I've watched a few documentaries now about giants and giant remains being discovered and then swooped up by the Smithsonian never to be seen again,
I think the reasoning for this is more than likely as they don't want people to know the ancient scriptures were real just like how they lie and say that humans evolved from apes. I also believe that these beings made the pyramids and Stonehenge etc. not aliens.
I'm new to the forum so apologies if this subject has been covered before.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I have a theory, hear me out. I'm not exactly a Christian but I am a believer well and truly since 2020 and looking to connect with other believers and Christians.
I've read both versions of the Bible and the book of Enoch plus the book of Macabees, Tobias, Judith etc.
So my theory is that the (giants) Nephilim were taken out of the Bible to stop people putting 2 and 2 together.
I've watched a few documentaries now about giants and giant remains being discovered and then swooped up by the Smithsonian never to be seen again,
I think the reasoning for this is more than likely as they don't want people to know the ancient scriptures were real just like how they lie and say that humans evolved from apes. I also believe that these beings made the pyramids and Stonehenge etc. not aliens.
I'm new to the forum so apologies if this subject has been covered before.
-

The nephilim were not taken out of The Bible. Genesis 6 has the account of the nephilim. Plus nephilim does not mean giant but fallen ones.

Nephilim are fallen ones because they came from the seed of fallen angels and women. They were born not from the line of Adam but from fallen angels.

Adams seeds, humans have the ability to be born again and become a permanent child of God when they believe in Jesus.

Fallen angels seeds do not have that ability. So after the death of the nephilim who drowned in the flood. Their spirits became the demons that Jesus would cast out of people during His time on earth in His human body.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Coolc3

May 2, 2024
North West
✟1,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
-

The nephilim were not taken out of The Bible. Genesis 6 has the account of the nephilim. Plus nephilim does not mean giant but fallen ones.
I'll have to reread that, but according to the book of Enoch the fallen angels had sex with human women which spawned the Nephilim giants?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'll have to reread that, but according to the book of Enoch the fallen angels had sex with human women which spawned the Nephilim giants?
-

The Hebrew word for nephilim means fallen ones. The reference to giants comes from translations and not the original writings

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
Nephilim in Hebrew is fallen ones, where giants came into the picture was from the Septuagint. Which translates the Hebrew word nephilim by the Greek word gigentes.

Here is a link to another thread where i posted part of a book on the topic

Flat Earth Theory.

Reactions: Coolc3
Upvote 0

Coolc3

May 2, 2024
North West
✟1,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
-
Nephilim in Hebrew is fallen ones, where giants came into the picture was from the Septuagint. Which translates the Hebrew word nephilim by the Greek word gigentes.

Here is a link to another thread where i posted part of a book on the topic

Flat Earth Theory.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Slightly off topic but Maccabees 2.4 tells us where the ark of the covernant is hidden :

4 It was also contained in the same writing, how the prophet, being warned by God, commanded that the tabernacle and the ark should accompany him, till he came forth to the mountain where Moses went up, and saw the inheritance of God.

5 And when Jeremias came thither he found a hollow cave: and he carried in thither the tabernacle, and the ark, and the altar of incense, and so stopped the door.

6 Then some of them that followed him, came up to mark the place: but they could not find it.

7 And when Jeremias perceived it, he blamed them, saying: The place shall be unknown, till God gather together the congregation of the people, and receive them to mercy.

8 And then the Lord will shew these things, and the majesty of the Lord shall appear, and there shall be a cloud as it was also shewed to Moses, and he shewed it when Solomon prayed that the place might be sanctified to the great God.

So that would be Mt Nebo in todays modern Jordan. Why was Maccabees taken out of the bible ?.............I have no idea. Maybe someone knew Indiana Jones was coming , just joking.....;)

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have heard of this too and not sure why they want to hide these giants , maybe they don't want to prove that the bible is true ?

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,780.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I also believe that these beings made the pyramids and Stonehenge etc. not aliens.
Well that would make good sense as some of those stones are incredibly big and heavy.
Way back yonder I remember reading that book "Chariots of the Gods" by Erich von Däniken. He believed that God was an Alien and that God built those structures , nice try for an unbeliever but we don't believe that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟153,444.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why Did They Take Certain Books Out Of The Bible?
I think the reasoning for this is more than likely as they don't want people to know the ancient scriptures were real just like how they lie and say that humans evolved from apes.
Who are "they"? The Biblical canons are much older than the theory of evolution.

Upvote 0

Coolc3

May 2, 2024
North West
✟1,317.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Because they believed we are from apes? When did it happen, according to you? And which church was it?
Well I listened to the Apocrypha on Spotify and it mentioned the big meeting they had, oh no sorry I'm not saying the church believes we are from apes, not that I know of anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nope.
According to the Bible , The Author of Life, and of the Bible, controlled what was in the Bible - not men. Likewise, the lies about nephilim are errors and were stirred up and publicized by errors.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, you do not have to read any fairy tales if you don't want to be misled.
If you want to be misled, go ahead. Suit yourself ....

Upvote 0