who is your favoirte singer?

LeeLeeMarie

Aug 4, 2005
✟17,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kelly Clarkson although over-rated has an awesome voice. Christina Aguilera has a great voice but she waves up and down too much, it takes away from her music. Amy Lee has an amazing voice, I love her music. Mariah Carey is the only singer I can't sing with all the time. Her whistle tone is awesome. I wish I could hit it. I've worked, but hasn't happened.

-Tank

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tabby4Him

Dec 9, 2005
✟151.00
LeeLeeMarie said:
Kelly Clarkson although over-rated has an awesome voice. Christina Aguilera has a great voice but she waves up and down too much, it takes away from her music. Amy Lee has an amazing voice, I love her music. Mariah Carey is the only singer I can't sing with all the time. Her whistle tone is awesome. I wish I could hit it. I've worked, but hasn't happened.

-Tank
I agree with you that kelly clarkston has a awsome vioce. i wish i could sing like her .and so does mariah carey she also has a awsome vioce i wish i could sing like her too.

Upvote 0