✟76,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
God designed it that way.
God's justice is as precise as the universe. Most Christian's believe that what they call evolution is just the universe fine tuning itself. You have to have one before the other. You have to have plants to create oxygen for animals. That to me is evolution. Where I agree with you is I do not believe in mutations. There is fame shifting and that is all planed out from the beginning. It is crazy to say the universe is a product of mistakes and errors. Nothing has been added, God proclaims the end from the beginning and He watches over His word to see that His plan and purpose is fulfilled. It is a crazy mixed up world but God has it all under control and He is going to get everything back on track again. All things work together for good.

Science has a lot of trouble when they see how exact and precise the universe is and how exact all has to be for us to exist. We see this in the butterfly effect. How something so tiny can have a huge amount of impact.

Upvote 0

Dr Graham

Mar 26, 2024
Southsea
✟3,160.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
God's justice is as precise as the universe. Most Christian's believe that what they call evolution is just the universe fine tuning itself. You have to have one before the other. You have to have plants to create oxygen for animals. That to me is evolution. Where I agree with you is I do not believe in mutations. There is fame shifting and that is all planed out from the beginning. It is crazy to say the universe is a product of mistakes and errors. Nothing has been added, God proclaims the end from the beginning and He watches over His word to see that His plan and purpose is fulfilled. It is a crazy mixed up world but God has it all under control and He is going to get everything back on track again. All things work together for good.

Science has a lot of trouble when they see how exact and precise the universe is and how exact all has to be for us to exist. We see this in the butterfly effect. How something so tiny can have a huge amount of impact.
I agree, science is just man's attempt to understand God's creation. God is totally in control, and we can totally trust Him without lives, if we love Jesus.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
we can totally trust Him without lives,
We can but it is not always easy to trust God. Jesus never explained when the poor women threw her last pennies into the offering. She was totally depending on God to provide for her needs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jerry kelso

Food For Thought
Mar 13, 2013
✟104,343.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In the begining God created the heavens and the earth, now the earth was formless. The Hebrew text does not say 'now' the earth was formless but 'she became' formless, the same word used as when Lot's wife 'became' a pillar of salt. Satan was banished to the earth at this point because of his pride, which is why only 'the light' was good on day one and nothing was good on day two until the earth came out of the water on day three. Satan and his followers were in the water that covered the earth. The demons are happy in water. 'When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through 'arid' places seeking rest and does not find it...' (Luke 11:24) (they find no water) and when Jesus drove the demons into the pigs, they jumped straight into water( Mk 5:13) also the is no sea in the New Jerusalem (there is no longer the need). Why did God chose the same planet that He had banished Satan to, to spend 6 days perfecting for mankind?

Dr. Graham,
The Bible says that Hell was prepared for the Devil and his angels Matthew 25:41.
Matthew 5:29-30, 2 Peter 2Peter 2:4, Revelation 20:1 and Luke 16:22-31 show that there is a hell connected with the earth and underneath it.
Isaiah 14:12-14
Because of Lucifer and the fallen angels connection with earth there was the Great Confrontation between God and Satan. Also, God wanted a family as well that would serve him in perfect love as seen first in Adam and Eve and Noah and Abraham through whom all the families of the earth would and are and will be forever blessed Genesis 12:1-3.
This recreation in Genesis 1 was for mankind to be progenitors of creation. As freewill human creatures we have to be tested and since Adam sinned their had to be redemption for man Genesis 3:15 prophesied to be in the Cross at Calvary through types and shadows till Jesus actually died on the Cross in the gospels after the Jewish nation rejected Jesus as their Savior Matthew 23:37-39. Since the land is groaning Romans 8:22 all of creation mans and the physical worlds need redemption from the curse.
This will be complete in the New Heaven and the New Earth Revelation 21 and 22.
1 Corinthians 15:24-28 Paul reveals sin and death being destroyed and when God will be all in all.

Upvote 0

Dr Graham

Mar 26, 2024
Southsea
✟3,160.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi Jerry, I agree with all you say. There remains a future rest for man (Heb 4:9), I believe this is the future millennium period. I believe in a literal 6 days of creation and talking about creation ' with the Lord a day is like a thousand years' (2 Peter 3:9) thus I believe the creation age is 6,000 years. 4,000 before Christ was born ( He was born 4 BC just before Herod died and if you add the genealogies in the Bible Abraham was born 2,008 year after creation which was 1996 BC , giving 4,004 years) and 2,000 years after Pentecost ( probably 29 AD). Thus Christ may return 2029 -2030. The first event we will have is the man of lawlessness making a 7 year deal with Israel and breaking it half way through (Dan 9:27) and him setting himself up in God's sanctuary' proclaiming himself to be God ' (2 Thess 2:4). The Temple does not need to be re built , just somewhere north of the ' dome of the rock' set up for sacrifice and stopped sometime later. Then the worst part of the tribulation starts (1260 days, 42 months ). I do not believe the mature Christians will be on the earth at this point ' For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath' ( 1 Thess 5:9) . I believe the rapture will be before this time and we as the body of Christ will defeat the devil finally and return with Christ to rule with Him over the millennium. Any thoughts

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
and 2,000 years after Pentecost ( probably 29 AD).
The Bible talks about the third day and God talks a LOT about the sabbath and the 1,000 year reign of Christ. I agree with you about the year 29AD because of the NASA asteroid that comes around every 7 years on the beginning of Passover. Way to much of a coincidence to be a random event.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums