• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok.. I thought so just wasn't sure. Not that it matters,I don't believe Jesus has a label but it really is beautiful. Kind of blows blond melon out of the water lol
I usually use it to decompress. It’s very contemplative.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I am not failure with a lot of Christian music like that but I have lots that is inspirational to me. "Go rest high on that mountian" is one of my favorites. Not a huge Vince gill fan but I love the song. If I could post the video I would, but I'll sing it and hope you get the vibes. You and anyone reading this. Also can't post smile emojies it seems but would if I could.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not failure with a lot of Christian music like that but I have lots that is inspirational to me. "Go rest high on that mountian" is one of my favorites. Not a huge Vince gill fan but I love the song. If I could post the video I would, but I'll sing it and hope you get the vibes. You and anyone reading this. Also can't post smile emojies it seems but would if I could.
Here you go. :) Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You sooo ROCK! I am going to listen to that and call it a night. Sweet dreams! Back tomorrow *smiley emoji that i can't post inserted here*
Get some rest! And welcome to CF! Look forward to seeing you around. :)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I use to be into metal and punk back some time ago. I find it less fun now but a couple songs that make me smile still kick around in my head. Thinking about this one right now lol..

Dead milkmen punk rock girl
Here it is!

Upvote 0