What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Right?!
I came across it while writing for a widowed character a few years ago, and just sobbed :D It's exquisite.

Oh yeah you write! I've begun a story and I was thinking about getting some guidance in the "Writers Guild". But, I'm not sure. I'm trying to cut down in CF to focus on the writing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh yeah you write! I've begun a story and I was thinking about getting some guidance in the "Writers Guild". But, I'm not sure. I'm trying to cut down in CF to focus on the writing.

I do, indeed :) It's not something I'll probably share much here. Perhaps privately.

I'd love to read anything you want feedback on!

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I found Rich Mullins right around the time I was in college. Man, I listened to his music day in and day out... I have so many memories of just cruising around in my car, jamming to his songs. I felt so young and hopeful and ready to take on the world. Such nostalgia!!

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I do, indeed :) It's not something I'll probably share much here. Perhaps privately.

I'd love to read anything you want feedback on!

Oh well, it's just bones right now. I have the big picture envisioned, but it is taking much research to flesh it out. It spans centuries...

It's a matter of really knowing the cultures that the characters embody...and then meeting the characters themselves.

Right now I'm just looking for general tips on character development and the research process.

Thank you sister!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh well, it's just bones right now. I have the big picture envisioned, but it is taking much research to flesh it out. It spans centuries...

It's a matter of really knowing the cultures that the characters embody...and then meeting the characters themselves.

Right now I'm just looking for general tips on character development and the research process.

Thank you sister!

Gotcha! I tend to write off the cuff, without doing much in the way of backgrounds or outlines. Different methods work for different people! I'm always here if you wanna bounce ideas :)

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Gotcha! I tend to write off the cuff, without doing much in the way of backgrounds or outlines. Different methods work for different people! I'm always here if you wanna bounce ideas :)

Yeah, I tend towards Romanticism as well and the writing style will reflect the theme, which is something like the union of the opposites. So, there will be the unconscious, but with regulation... controlled chaos...I guess.

Upvote 0