Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm watching the episode of Fraiser where he puts on a 1940s old timey detective radio program.

I enjoy listening to old radio programs on YouTube. There was one featuring a guest star who was a big actor at the time.. Can't remember who.. maybe Dick Powell... anyways... it was amazing... he actually turned up on the radio clearly drunk... and he even said a few swear words live on the radio. Lol.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟569,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just realized that the actor who plays Mad Dog on Fraiser is the same guy who voices Mr. Simmons on Hey Arnold.

Mad Dog's voice was slightly bothering me throughout the series... something just sounded so familiar. Kind of odd seeing this actor play such a different role. On Hey Arnold he's a meek yet genuine caring teacher... on Fraiser he's a sleaze bag who's toxic towards women.. lol.

The actor even resembles the cartoon character somewhat in appearance.

I had a similar reaction when I saw him playing George Wallace in All The Way at the ART in Boston before it went to Broadway.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,175,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just learned that Frances Sternhagen who played the mother of Cliff on Cheers just died.

Honestly... I'm shocked she was even alive... she looked so old on the show.. I thought she died sometime in the 1990s..

She was 93.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟199,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had a similar reaction when I saw him playing George Wallace in All The Way at the ART in Boston before it went to Broadway.
He comes to where I work with his husband fairly frequently and he’s such a nice, low key guy.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,175,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not the target demographic for it... but I will have to at least pay for one month of The Daily Wire + streaming service... and Pureflix too.

I had no idea the Daily Wire was making so much original content.

Upvote 0