Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Since the U.S. did not provide 'watering stations', strategically located where illegal migration occurs, along the U.S./Mexican border, the U.S. is being sued for over 37 million dollars, for the 'wrongfull death' of some people who tried to enter this country illegally, and died of malnutrition and dehydration.

I guess if someone steals your car, and the breaks fail, the theif should be able to sue you... :D

John

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I find it sad that these people can get away with that type of claim without some sort of punitive actions taken against them. At the very least, slander, maybe lible, but that's beside the point.

When did people's ethics and moral priorities become so messed up that the criminals are no longer the bad guys and the good guys are the evil-doers.

Sign of the times. The other day I read an article about a sherriff's department somewhere in Arizona or something being sued for a car chase in which the assailant ended up rolling his car and dying. His family is sueing for wrongful death. What about the poor old man that he nearly killed in the hit and run moments earlier. What rights does this guy have. Who is he going to sue now?

And the family of the dead suspect is probably complains incessantly about taxes too. GRRR!

Upvote 0