MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OK, despite your insistance on responding seriously to an answer with a :p after it I'll bite...

Whos lifestyle?

A Rebellious lifestyle contrary to GOD's order, and designed by us and not the CREATOR.

Upvote 0

LittleNipper

Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
MOUNT HOLLY, NEW JERSEY
✟10,349.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My biggest concerns? Paying off my student loans, the current political and economic situation in the US, making sure my boyfriend has a great birthday this Wednesday, and doing my laundry. In no particular order.

Can I play? ^_^

Boys. If they didn't exist, then where would I be?

Obviously the word "decide" is misapplied here, but I had my first crush on a boy when I was four.

It's theoretically possible that I could be induced to experiment with girls, but I'm pretty sure I'll always come back to boys.

I doubt it; I tend to get a lot more nervous around guys than with girls.

I have a vivid imagination; even before I'd been with a guy, I found the prospect more appealing than being with a girl.

My mother knows probably a bit more about what my boyfriend and I do in the bedroom than she'd prefer (our apartment has thin walls). I still haven't told my father that I have a boyfriend, because it's none of his business.

I don't know. The only people I've ever tried to seduce were people I specifically wanted to have romantic relations with. If there are reasons beyond that, they escape me.

I'm an exhibitionist.

If they are, then they are. I'd just make sure they learned how to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy and suchlike.

In appropriate contexts, I would have no reservations.

Under most circumstances, no, but not for the reasons you're thinking. ;)

I don't support the Boy Scouts of America

In large part because people frequently get married too early (either in their lives, or in the relationship) -- often because their religion tells them that the only way they're allowed to have sex is within a marriage. Another major issue is poor communication skills.

Because sex is awesome.

Only if people, on the whole, become more responsible, finding ways to live sustainably and not spawning more than their finances or their environment can support. I'm planning to have a maximum of one kid (barring unexpected possibilities like twins).

If I suspected any therapist of projecting his or her own feelings or issues onto me, I'd get a new therapist. I do, however, think it is possible for a therapist of any sexuality to be responsible and professional.

Any role-playing that my boyfriend and I do is quite healthy; in fact, I've got something fun planned for his upcoming birthday... :D

Learning about each other's bodies and what the other person enjoys is part of the fun!

This is what birth control, condoms, and committed exclusive relationships are for.

I don't know, and can't really speak for anyone but myself. I prefer committed relationships, myself.

I don't believe in God. :thumbsup:

Nah, I think I'm good.

Only GOD is good... What do you believe in?

Upvote 0

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
Sorry for the hijack (you can take it right back if you like) but this reminds me of M. Rochlin's "Heterosexual Questionnaire." If you want, straight folks, please enlighten us, each other, yourselves...

1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?

3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?

4. Could it be that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

5. If you’ve never slept with a person of the same sex, how can you be sure you wouldn’t prefer that?

6. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?

7. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyle?

8. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can’t you just be what you are and keep it quiet?

9. Would you want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they’d face?

10. A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual men. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual male teachers, pediatricians, priests, or scoutmasters?

11. With all the societal support for marriage, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

12. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

13. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?

14. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don’t you fear s/he might be inclined to influence you in the direction of her/his own leanings?

15. Heterosexuals are notorious for assigning themselves and one another rigid, stereotyped sex roles. Why must you cling to such unhealthy role-playing?

16. How can you enjoy an emotionally fulfilling experience with a person of the other sex when there are such vast differences between you? How can a man know what pleases a woman sexually or vice-versa?

17. Heterosexual women are at a greater risk of sexually transmitted infection than other women. Can a woman really afford to risk heterosexual behavior, with the possibility of disease or pregnancy?

18. Why are heterosexuals so promiscuous?

19. How can you hope to actualize your God-given homosexual potential if you limit yourself to exclusive, compulsive heterosexuality?

20. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. After all, you never deliberately chose to be a heterosexual, did you?
Excellent! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

TooCurious

Kitten with a ball of string
Aug 10, 2003
✟10,481.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Only GOD is good... What do you believe in?

Do you mean "believe" in the sense of "accept the existence or veracity of, without evidenciary support"? If so, then I "believe in" very little. I certainly do not believe in the veracity of your claim, "Only GOD is good."

If you have a different understanding of the definition of "believe," then please share it, and perhaps my answer will be different.

Upvote 0

JebusSuxMyHairyAnus

Jul 7, 2008
✟145.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg
Gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
Gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay

Upvote 0

JebusSuxMyHairyAnus

Jul 7, 2008
✟145.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
vGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYvGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
v
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYv
v
v
v
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYvv
v
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
v
v
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY

Upvote 0

JebusSuxMyHairyAnus

Jul 7, 2008
✟145.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status

Upvote 0

Eve_Sundancer

Now what should I put here?
Dec 7, 2004
Iowa
✟8,428.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Firstly I'm concerned about bills.

Also I'm concerned that I have my browser set to show more than 10 post/page, and the above poster just stretched out the page horizontally. :( UserCP, here I come.

Mostly other than passing silly concerns and bills I'm just concerned about what to do with my life, being a good mother to my son who tries my patience with his exuberance, the fact that my father-in-law has only 6 months to live (multiple cancers), getting my late aunt's old trailer fixed up and ready to move into, my family's residual shock and all that at the sudden death of my aunt, and about a thousand other things. :/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rindicella

Jul 5, 2008
✟7,942.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
For all you heterosexuals out there what are the big moral concerns in your life?

Right now my biggest moral concern is wondering whether I should feel concerned that I've been singled out. Why can't I be treated like everyone else? Why can't I be equal? :doh:

Upvote 0

Rindicella

Jul 5, 2008
✟7,942.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

I don't know.

2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
I don't remember.

3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
At 41, I think I'm pretty well set in my ways.

4. Could it be that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

Not really. I think it stems from the fact that looking at someone of the same sex makes me want to throw up.

5. If you’ve never slept with a person of the same sex, how can you be sure you wouldn’t prefer that?

How can you be so sure I haven't, or that I would prefer it? Who asked you?

6. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?

Can you believe, I never told a single soul? I figured it was none of their business.

7. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyle?

I don't know. It's a mystery! Maybe they think that if others would just think things through (for once) they might come around. (Pun intended.)

8. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can’t you just be what you are and keep it quiet?

Well, I tried that, but somehow it keeps coming up in these annoying questionnaires.

9. Would you want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they’d face?

Gosh, I guess I never thought about it. But I sure wouldn't want my child(ren) to feel that I didn't want them , or care about them, just because they might be...well...you know! :p

10. A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual men. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual male teachers, pediatricians, priests, or scoutmasters?

A disproportionate number of questionnaire form fillers are mildly affected by personality disorders such as OCD and anxiety release disorder. Do you think I should answer this question or move on? :D

11. With all the societal support for marriage, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

Because they are sinful idiots.

12. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

See my answer to #11.

13. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?

Well, we'd sure have some fun surviving though wouldn't we? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge....

14. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don’t you fear s/he might be inclined to influence you in the direction of her/his own leanings?

No. As a person who compulsively fills in forms, I have a distinct dislike of any therapists. I don't trust any of them no matter what their sexual orientation is.

15. Heterosexuals are notorious for assigning themselves and one another rigid, stereotyped sex roles. Why must you cling to such unhealthy role-playing?

I'm not. I'm just trying to live in my own skin, at my own pace, and be who I am. These pesky forms are not helping me to know myself ; they're just adding to my hysteria.

16. How can you enjoy an emotionally fulfilling experience with a person of the other sex when there are such vast differences between you? How can a man know what pleases a woman sexually or vice-versa?

Yes, but there's no harm in it is there? I mean, we're all CONSENTING adults here, right????

17. Heterosexual women are at a greater risk of sexually transmitted infection than other women. Can a woman really afford to risk heterosexual behavior, with the possibility of disease or pregnancy?

This is what condoms are for. Pregnancy is not a medical condition that needs to be treated; it's a natural state for a female. (Yes, I actually said that! )

18. Why are heterosexuals so promiscuous?

Because they are sinful idiots, silly.

19. How can you hope to actualize your God-given homosexual potential if you limit yourself to exclusive, compulsive heterosexuality?

It's sad isn't it? Maybe I should just go off into the wild blue and be by myself, where I can't hurt anybody...Goodbye, cruel world!

20. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. After all, you never deliberately chose to be a heterosexual, did you?

Actually, I never chose to be human either. But I am.

Whew. I feel better now. My OCD has met its' form filling quota for the day and I hope I have participated in some grand human experiment designed to promote greater peace, and greater understanding.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

acropolis

so rad
Jan 29, 2008
✟20,293.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
well i went to this homosexual recruiting party after work today, mostly for the free pizza, but it really got me thinking. i've got this brochure they gave me and looking over it i'm thinking i might just give it a try. i've been choosing heterosexuality so far, but that probably just because that's what everyone else has been doing. the recruiter gave me his business card and i think i might just give that fabulous gent a call

Upvote 0

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am trying to raise 2 children to "civilized" from "barbarian, but funny."

:) We tried the ignore the barbarians when they're being barbaric routine... (combined with not allowing them out in public when they were too barbaric) it worked pretty well for their public personas... at home they still feel free to be barbarians... ... it remains amusing :p

Upvote 0
L

laurareneah

For all you heterosexuals out there what are the big moral concerns in your life?

Who my neighbors/friends/coworkers/family members/some guy down the street may or may not be having sex with!

No seriously, my "big moral concerns" don't have much to do with me being heterosexual, don't know why so many people think sex is the biggest issue ever.

Upvote 0