There is no excuse not to watch for the sign of the times

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
Christ specifically said we don’t know the time of His coming so we can expect it any time. I also prefer not to read up as I don’t want other sources to make me afraid or go crazy but greater is He that is in us than He who is in the world but as revelations says those are most blessed who read the book. We should read up and He won’t let us be afraid or go crazy but we should test all things and not ascertain everything as true or we can appear crazy. We may not need to worry for our own sake if we are in the truth and living repentant lives but better to wake up others who are not.

1 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. 2 He answered and said to them, “When it is evening you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red’; 3 and

in the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times.

there are many books and YouTube videos which talk about the end times and to know where the world is headed so we can wake up and pray more

just because you are orthodox or catholic does not mean you can not learn what other Christians know the apostles said not to despise prophecies and some church fathers taught to watch for the sign of the times

there are even Catholics who talk about the end time’s such as the prophecies of Fatima and some in the Catholic Church who write articles and books about the end times

though I don’t think Catholicism is true and don’t think it is just it is best to follow their warnings and see how they think if they can open my eyes to seeing Catholicism is righteous incase I am deceived but there may be people in the church just saying things to keep people in the church and others after really believe they are serving God.
God may have really appeared to them because He knows there are people who really believe in the church and He doesn’t want to interfere with people free will and He may or may not really founded the churches but He thought it is best if there is one church perfect in some ways and He accepts other Christians

Last edited:

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟392,179.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
there are many books and YouTube videos which talk about the end times and to know where the world is headed so we can wake up and pray more

The principal lesson he taught about his return was to be ready. Seed the wise/foolish maidens.
They were to be ready, they were asleep but 7 were prepared.

We don't have to drive ourselves mad reading or going over ccomplecated and unbelievable calculations that prove Jesus has returned or some rubbish.
We have o live for him daily, that is all.

To live as followers of Jesus, whether! Protestant, Catholic, or orthodox or anyother variant.
It is JESUS we follow.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
Maybe not but maybe you do therefore it is good to do so as long as we don’t let it make us mad

Jesus won’t be returning on earth there may be a rapture or not which may be a taking away to the wilderness for some
But if there is a rapture it won’t be a second coming it will happen in a twinkle of an eye without seeing Jesus the second coming every eye remaining will see Him

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
God never meant for whole people to be persecuted it is not appointed for all but it must be because of disobedience for I believe the Lord calls us to be raptured as fulfilment of 2 will be in one bed one will be taken and the other left. For we are not meant to be here for it says woe to inhabitants of the earth for the devil has come down to you.That time is for those who had not prepared because bible says that the faithful always are protected that will be kept from hour of trial and to pray always that you may be counted to escape and God wants all to be saved so it is for all that He wants to protect. To pray always means to be praying always until you have found the ark Jesus until you are saved that you have understood that Jesus is the ark to trust in Him and be transformed by that to lead you to serve Him so you may be spared.

Americans sins have reached to heaven and we could partake to be corrupted other nations but it and called to come out. God is not joking. As the song probably written by those who in contact with Christ His return is very near so you better be believing our God is an awesome God.

That the Lord was not joking when He kicked them out of Eden. For He poured wrath on Sodom and gommorah but gave us mercy and grace at the cross that we can be forgiven now.

People better wake up because He comes as a thief so should not take God grace lightly believing it will not take them by surprise saying peace and safety because people are called to always be ready for they know not when He comes and so is for us all.

God is a holy God but He is kind to have patience to give everyone a chance to repent because of not willing for any to perish but because He is holy He will have wrath to those who don’t repent and He said to be ready at all times. God hates sin so His wrath is directed towards unrepentant sinners in that state in state of enmity that His love is only towards them in wanting them to repent but if they do not He hates those who never do repent. Their sins have caused Him to hate them and the righteous should hate them too if they don’t repent as bible says repent perhaps as with Nineveh to delay judgement to another generation for God is angry with them for their deeds not to repent and He calls others to rejoice over their destruction though the Lord takes no pleasure in their death not to will it but if they don’t repent He does.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-aULZwwDSRI&feature=youtu.be

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
WHO seeking to remove human rights to persecute perhaps in agreement September. They want to scare with persecution now so not to believe in rapture which perhaps those who we’re prepared will escape through rapture but if not persecution after rapture will be somewhat harder though people can endure.

m.youtube.com/watch?si=WZj75fp58gBwXAHg&v=BTT1B2c2AnU&feature=youtu.be

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Ezekiel chapter 33. . The watchman/shepherds, have polluted the sanctuary and failed to nourish their flocks. Teaching traditions of men and false doctrine. Motivation speakers are probably worse. Wont teach revelation or old testament.
Hosea chapter 5 . God is angry with the heathen priests. False brethren. Withholding the truth. False teachings and fairytales. Lie about what happened in garden of eden. Practice absolution, making money off people's sins.
A Hurricane just slammed big bend region in Florida, and is flooding georgia and south Carolina.
How desensitized are most people??. God is trying to get their attention!. They turned their backs on God and wont Repent. God controls the weather.
Documentation, mark 4:39
Psalm chapter 135.
Psalm chapter 148.
Jeremiah chapter 10:13.
Leviticus chapter 26:4.
Matthew chapter 24 . Were at the beginning of sorrows. End times. We've seen pestilence, which is covid-19.
Major earthquakes.
False preachers rampant.
Famine, Amos chapter 8, not hearing God's truth.
Wars and rumors of wars.
Nation rising against nation.
Inflation.
Friend. Labour pains are intensifying. Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump. And the majority are biblically illiterate. They will worship antichrist near future. Listening to misguided preachers or too lazy to study the bible.
The sign's are everywhere. Many people are too blind to see or dont care.

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
Some claim a treaty will take place of Israel with the world in September which I believe is about September 18 though christ may want it hidden to always watch not knowing day or hour but soon though that may be for second coming or they may but they may not be able to delay to so should watch though could be any other date I don’t know what treaty if antichrist will be revealed making the treaty the peace treaty after all war and all earthquakes happen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
Amir shows in article below some of which is below that some nations are lining up against Israel

mailchi.mp/beholdisrael/amirs-bible-bites-devotionals-1007820

Could that be what is mentioned in Luke 21:20-21 below for he shows people are starting to try to flee Israel

Luke continues to say after these events great trouble for Israel the Son of Man will appear in a cloud yet it won’t be end as He says pray you may be counted worthy to escape so some will be left behind could it be that coming in the clouds be rapture and the second coming happen for all to go to Him some for salvation and some for judgement in a twinkle of an eye ?

Luke 21:20-21
20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.

There are certain things we are all familiar with that tell us with certainty that something is coming in the near future. When a family begins boxing up all their belongings and stacking them in one room, you know there is a move coming in the future. When two weeks worth of clothes are being crammed into suitcases and loaded into the car, you know someone is soon leaving on vacation. There are also some other things that are a bit more ominous than these commonplace things. When troops begin to amass on the border or military equipment begins to move en masse, you know an invasion or military action of some sort is near.

Luke 21:29-33
Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.”

Jesus makes it clear that, as with everyday life, there are also prophetic precursors that tell us something is in the not too distant future. Today we see, for the first time in history, a coalition of nations working together that were identified by Ezekiel over 2500 years ago. Three of them, Russia, Turkey, and Iran, all have troops on the northern border of Israel, the very direction from which the Bible says they will invade.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
This video explains the summit coming in about September 18 though I suppose they could delay to make others look foolish or because they can’t because God does not want to know day or hour but perhaps will be about that time is to bring peace and safety to world and bible says when they say peace and safety sudden destruction happens

Birth pains only happen for world but true Christian’s who are true believers are to escape so in rapture

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kicwr8DvHg&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
Some don’t believe the last trump refers to trumpets of Israel but I do believe the Jewish calendar might have significance that Christ did before fulfill the actual type on those days. It just so happens feast of trumpets is about September 18

beholdisrael.org/what-is-rosh-hashanah

This video also shows that he believes church will be raptured because it says to try inhabitants of earth so church should not be here for how else will they escape trial if all inhabitants of earth are tried

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kz66OnZWeg8&feature=youtu.be

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
If tommorow starts peace plan it could be rapture but I think it may just be start of talks and you can’t know day or hour. I am going to my cousins wedding overseas and such should be watched not to be a distraction. It is supposed to be antichrist who starts peace talk but it may be others who do talking and he is revealed just after rapture.

I think we are not supposed to be here on earth for tribulation as Jesus said He prepares a place for us and receives us to Himself that His going away was to come again for them.

I should not disrespect another but I thought it possible Emmanuel macron is antichrist as he is from Europe though I couldn’t calculate his name to be 666 some others might have using another calculation and I thought the below forum was insightful

www.christianforums.com/threads/everything-i-see-convinces-me-emmanuel-macron-is-the-antichrist.8028803/

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
It is valley of decision one hope can not be in one works for none is guaranteed to be able to now keep all commandments in a moment yet one must seek to only do what is possible of His commandments for bible says God is not willing for any to perish.

Israeli Palestinian peace plan added to summit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n5NQ_un9vWs&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
The rapture is I believe the wedding of Christ to church that He is coming for a faithful bride which trusts Him and is watching to serve Him to tell others about Him. That in accepting His proposal did He promise to wed to come back for one at time as He said I will as long as church is waiting for Him that it has already been promised for accepting Him as long as one is faithful to do what He says. And He said others need to watch which is harder when He returns from wedding for His second coming to join others to His body and wedding the rest of body who are inhabitants of earth who survive the difficult times.

Jesus told a parable about wedding invitation to go to heaven and could be about rapture too that to be part of it must not make excuses not to come to not be ready because of being occupied only with cares of life or that you are afraid to give your life to Christ at this time because you are seeking or in a relationship with one for marriage who does not believe you need to trust only in Christ if there is rapture which has no excuse because even if you are not convinced and believe it is not worthy to make division because one is all Christian it should be done now and then you could take risk if you want to hopefully allow others to persuade later.

I do not know if the time all see Christ in clouds is rapture or second coming seems to be still people on earth after not to be second coming but rapture might happen in twinkle of eye and though Christ comes later for all to see and still some are left it is still second coming even if people are still on earth to rule by judgements and then establish millenial reign on earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
It may not be serious just Hollywood mocking people who hope in dates though is possible something happens this year or another year maybe even rapture on this date September 23 though could happen earlier any time in summit when they enforce plans for globalism for maybe astronomers and space scientists have observed something in space to predict it should come that date in a year.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-5kOT5isgY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
I thought more according to this article Zelenskyy seems suspicious to maybe fit criteria to be antichrist as he is warlike a type of saviour Jews want and from Europe and according to Jews the main messiah ofcourse does not need to be God but believed 2 messiahs one suffering and war like but now many tried to deny to say it refers to nation of Israel which is hypocrisy as they actually believe gentiles can not be saved except they deny Christ calling it idol worship though we worship only God of Israel whose name He comes in so suffer for none and only God can atone sins and bible says messiah is worshipped just a war like Savior but I think probably not as such would not be deceptive that he would rise from obscurity and the mark of the beast calculator does not add with his name but he might have secret name to have later.

Zelensky urges unity in dramatic UN address | CNN

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
There is war going on in Israel started by terrorists. Let us pray for Israel for their peace by knowing Christ.

I follow Amir tsarfati by telegram and requested to share below.

I am asking Christians worldwide to pray for Israel. Please forward this message by phone mail or social media!

It may not be but it could be and is wise advice still to flee to mountains when you can to escape country. If this is happening now and if Christ coming in clouds is before the coming of antichrist then I thought that coming should be rapture. Christ does not want fear for believers but the inhabitants of the earth because they do not know Christ are to fear thinking He will take vengeance on them. But perhaps it is sign rapture will happen any time soon before some of these signs before coming on clouds then antichrist will be revealed and those who take his mark will then fear as God vengeance comes which can not be reversed.

Luke 21:20-36
20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
The Coming of the Son of Man
(Matt. 24:29–31; Mark 13:24–27)
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
The Parable of the Fig Tree
(Matt. 24:32–35; Mark 13:28–31)
29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
The Importance of Watching
(Matt. 24:36–44; Mark 13:32–37)
34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
nobody knows the day or the hour.
We're to watch so we don't fall asleep?
Were called to spread the gospel and be a light to those in the darkness... (Evangelism is something ..myself am horrid at)
Even as the night approaches and it's surely approaching.
We're to continue with what he's called us to do.
don't know my calling as of Yet but know my purpose is Christ.
It's what he desires in the end that matters.

May The LORD Bless You and Keep You

• Friendly
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟587,306.00
Faith
Christian
Deliverance from tribulation is biblical as these verses show as I learned from page Holy Spirit led and bible bred and bible promises blessing for those who read revelations why would that be I am thinking maybe just such reading book will help keep one or prepare one to escape. And not just revelations for bible says man lives by every word of God. So we really need to be diligent in studying bible as bible says you shall keep them in peace whose mind is stayed on you. When Matthew says pray that you may be counted worthy to escape all things it seems such signs people shouldn’t be here for such as signs in skies and seas roaring so seems refers to rapture but could be pray always that Christ helps show one escape such as fleeing a country where there is issue.

Daniel 12:1-
Prophecy of the End Time
1 “At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.

Last edited:
Upvote 0