Dec 16, 2011
✟55,954.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 17:27 Now when David had come to Mahanaim, Shobi the son of Nahash from Rabbah of the sons of Ammon, Machir the son of Ammiel from Lo-debar, and Barzillai the Gileadite from Rogelim,

Upvote 0

Thigbee

demons also believe, and shudder
Dec 16, 2011
✟55,954.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 17:29 honey, curds, sheep, and cheese of the herd, for David and the people who were with him, to eat. For they said, “The people are hungry and exhausted and thirsty in the wilderness.”

Upvote 0

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟55,364.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 18:2 And David sent the people out, a third under the command of Joab, a third under the command of Abishai the son of Zeruiah, Joab’s brother, and a third under the command of Ittai the Gittite. And the king said to the people, “I myself will certainly go out with you also.”

Reactions: Thigbee
Upvote 0

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟55,364.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 18:3 But the people said, “You should not go out; for if in fact we flee, they will not care about us; and if half of us die, they will not care about us. But you are worth ten thousand of us; so now it is better that you will be ready to help us from the city.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟55,364.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 18:9 Now Absalom encountered the servants of David. Absalom was riding on his mule, and the mule went under the branches of a massive oak. Then his head caught firmly in the oak, and he was left hanging between the sky and earth, while the mule that was under him kept going.

Upvote 0

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟55,364.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 18:12 But the man said to Joab, “Even if I were to receive a thousand pieces of silver in my hand, I would not put out my hand against the king’s son; for in our hearing the king commanded you, Abishai, and Ittai, saying, ‘Protect the young man Absalom for me!’

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.