Perth
✟189,208.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am trying to use plain language so you understand. IF your car is broken and your mechanic fixes your car did he violate natural law to fix your car. You seem to think he does. God is not lawless and He does not break His own laws.
I am trying to use plain language so you understand.
The 'laws' (for want of a better term) as instituted by God over His creation are there so that creation can function without Him directly doing everything. However God has plenty of ways that He can interact with His creation & can bypass the mechanism that He put into His creation for it to run by itself.

To use your mechanic analogy, God is to creation and the laws of physics as the mechanic is to the engine. Just as a mechanic can take apart an engine or manipulate the fuel lines or cooling system or lubricant system or the engines computer to test it, analyse or fix the engine so too can God manipulate the natural laws to achieve His aim. Just as a mechanic has various ways he can interact with an engine so to does God have various ways He can interact with creation

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟189,208.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am trying to use plain language so you understand. IF your car is broken and your mechanic fixes your car did he violate natural law to fix your car. You seem to think he does. God is not lawless and He does not break His own laws.
The laws of nature are just equations that describe how nature behaves as we have observed to date. No court handed them down.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟79,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
No court handed them down.
I prayed one day and asked God if there really was a hell. His answer was that He is a God of absolute and perfect Justice and nothing is going to happen to anyone that they do not deserve. We are to be loving and forgiving more for our own sake. Still God is a God of absolute and perfect Justice. As precise as the universe is.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟79,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
can God manipulate the natural laws to achieve His aim.
The Bible is very clear that God declares the end from the beginning. He watchs over His word to perform what HE said He will do. I am constantly quoting these two verses. He also writes every page of the book of our life at or before conception. Psalm 139 16

Isaiah 46:10

Jeremiah 1:12​

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟189,208.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I prayed one day and asked God if there really was a hell. His answer was that He is a God of absolute and perfect Justice and nothing is going to happen to anyone that they do not deserve. We are to be loving and forgiving more for our own sake. Still God is a God of absolute and perfect Justice. As precise as the universe is.
This has nothing to do with God performing miracle and more specifically how He performs them

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟189,208.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Bible is very clear that God declares the end from the beginning. He watchs over His word to perform what HE said He will do. I am constantly quoting these two verses. He also writes every page of the book of our life at or before conception. Psalm 139 16

Isaiah 46:10

Jeremiah 1:12

If God writes every page then we are robots with no free will & again this has nothing to do with God performing miracle and more specifically how He performs them. You are going of on a tangent plus have odd ideas.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟79,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
This has nothing to do with God performing miracle and more specifically how He performs them
At the church I attended there were hundreds, even thousands of miracles. The Bible esp the NT talks a lot about healing and miracles. We read about miracles in our Bible and we see miracles in the churches we attend. Otherwise why would we attend if there were not miracles and healings?

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟79,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If God writes every page then we are robots
I am quoting you a scripture. It is up to you to interpret what that scripture means. I had a dream about my daughter in Heaven and there was a book that the angel was reading. I was told that was the book of her life and the person God was creating her to be. If they had not told me i just thought the angel was very intelligent and was reading books to educate himself. There was another angel in the dream that was not so intelligent but I just thought he was there to protect her from harm. I almost slid off a cliff when I was a child and i know that there was an angel there at the time to save me. Even though I really never even heard of angles at that time.

Psalm 139:16 says, "Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them".

Psalm 91 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;

And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne; and books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works.—Revelation 20:12.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟79,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
You are going of on a tangent plus have odd ideas.
I gave you three scriptures to read. If you want read them. If you do not want then don't read the Bible. The Holy Spirit of God is given to you to help you understand the Bible. You do not need me or anyone else for that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums