Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have a standing day tomorrow at a local superstore. Please pray for warmth! It has been so cold this week! The money we raise is going in our annual appeal kitty, because their aren't many of us willing and able at the time. Hoping to ease the pressure a bit.

Upvote 0

Abiel

Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for Eileen. She is elderly and has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour, which accounts for so much in her behaviour in the last twelve months or so. Please pray that she really feels God close by, and that HE holds her gently by the hand and leads her safely to heaven.

Upvote 0

kiora

Dec 14, 2004
England
✟15,806.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord,
you know everything that is in my heart this night. All the worries abotu many different things which are going to happen over the next week. I pray that you will surround Neil and I will your love and give us direction and wisdom and be with our friends and family as well.
I also pray that you will help me to focus on my university exams Lord, you know how much I am anxious about this coming week.
I give it all over to you
you are the amazing God who I serve !!!
AMEN

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abiel

Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please be with the surgeon today as he/she operates on my dad's hand. Please give him the skill to restore the hand to better movement. Thank you Lord for the fact that we have free hospitals.

Also Lord, please assist the doctors trying to find out what in wrong with my uncle. Keep Christine calm Lord, so Uncle Lego can recover in peace.

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
OK, now that I've settled down a bit, I'll explain my last post.I'm meant to be on anti-depressants, and I've forgotten to take them for about 3 days now. My memory is shocking lately.

I've been having real trouble communicating, my mouth isn't co-operating with my brain or something. And trying to type is difficult too, I don't think I've typed more than 4 words at a time without a spelling mistake or typing the completely wrong word. My wife has had to put up with it without knowing why I'm upset, firstly because I didn't know what was going on, and then because I couldn't get the words out. On top of this, almost everything she has said to me the last 2 days has upset me somehow, and I can't even remember what she's said to me.

So yeah, all prayers appreciated.

Upvote 0