Does not play well with others
Apr 12, 2016
Earth
✟2,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I'll get a nice cup of dark roast coffee with some real cream and find a nice, quiet corner to enjoy it in. After three friendly reminders from the moderators about my behavior here at CF, I think I could use a cuppa joe and some time to contemplate.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good for you! I always drink herbal tea black. I have taken a break from red bush and vanilla and am now drinking green pomegranate tea.

Right now I'm finishing off a mug of chai tea latte before heading to bed.

Gillian
Hi. Do you find that some teas have too much caffeine, like coffee does? I gave up coffee years ago. I try to drink tea that is not too strong.

Upvote 0
Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
✟15,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It took me about two years, but I finally learned to drink it black -- the cookies taste even better that way. :holy:
Good Morning! I have to have cream & splenda with my coffee, but I will drink it black if I find that I don't have any cream on splenda in the house :oldthumbsup:

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0
Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
✟15,200.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. Do you find that some teas have too much caffeine, like coffee does? I gave up coffee years ago. I try to drink tea that is not too strong.

Hi, I'm moreso a coffee drinker, (for years now) it's very rare that I have tea, I've never noticed if tea or coffee have too much caffeine, I usually have my coffee med-dark. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I'm moreso a coffee drinker, (for years now) it's very rare that I have tea, I've never noticed if tea or coffee have too much caffeine, I usually have my coffee med-dark. :oldthumbsup:
I like the video! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CurlyLocks

Mar 10, 2006
Texas
✟7,913.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have to switch to decaf now-heart trouble

Sorry to hear about your heart challenges. I'm decaf by choice. It was difficult breaking the addiction but I seriously feel soooo much better. My energy level is up and more consistent.

You can do it. You got this!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear about your heart challenges. I'm decaf by choice. It was difficult breaking the addiction but I seriously feel soooo much better. My energy level is up and more consistent.

You can do it. You got this!
My wife goes decaf depending on the time of the day...

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Miss Tardis Blue

I have never met anyone who wasn't important
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2017
Illinois
Visit site
✟128,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello =) Regular coffee with some Hazelnut creamer poured in and fresh banana mint and lime mint leaves.....I have been keeping my herbs alive indoors over the winter.....I will switch this evening to iced tea with fresh lemon verbena and citrus thyme =) I find it easier/cheaper to make my own "fancy" mixes for tea and coffee from my own container grown herbs.....(secret? use grow lamps in northern Illinois over the winter.....) =)

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟187,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
''Jamaica Blue Mountain'' coffee is the best coffee I've ever had... the last batch I had, the whole room would reek of coffee if I even brought the bag out. I've only seen it at Costco, TJ Maxx, and a few exotic coffee shops. I love me some fancy, exotic coffee. I usually drink it black but will occasionally add some whipped milk, flavored creamer, chocolate syrup, and/or brown sugar... or ill make ice coffee. I love the taste of coffee and will make all kinds of stuff with it. I even made a coffee protein shake one time :ebil::swoon:

magnum-exotics-jamaica-blue-mountain-coffee-the-perfect-cup.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0