Faith
Agnostic
Did I now?

Are you saying that you don't?

I said the Truth of God is the Truth of God

I said the wind blows where it listeth

I said this anointing is real

There is no "burden" on me sir

The burden of proof lies with you to supply evidence for these claims. That's how evidence works.

If you have no evidence, just say so.

I know the Truth. I have testified to This Truth

The "burden" is on you to
moooooove

Get off the merry go round and seek HIM for yourself

Again do what the townspeople in John 4 did

For those who seek shall find those who ask it shall be given those who knock THE DOOR shall be opened and HE will come in and "eat/fellowship" with you and you with HIM

And you will learn of HIM from HIM

And you too will say just what the townspeople said to the woman at the well:

We have heard HIM for ourselves and we believe that this is The Christ, The Savior of the World

Already did that. Didn't find anything.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that you don't?

The burden of proof lies with you to supply evidence for these claims. That's how evidence works.

If you have no evidence, just say so.

Already did that. Didn't find anything.
I said there is nothing I need to do. I do r have to supply you with anything but THE TRUTH. Your work is to seek HIM for yourself?

For every man who wants to come to the wedding needs the same garment

And I can't give you mine.
Mine was personally given to me by God
And there is a garment for everyone who believes and receives the Truth of the Gospel of the unfathomable grace and mercy of God found most visibly and clearly in The Gift of God which is Christ plus nothing

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Todd?

Can I pray for you?

I don't mean that I have to start praying here openly before everyone but my heart within me wants to pray for you.
So even if you tell me no I am telling you I am going to pray for you

Maybe you could pray up some evidence to present us?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I said there is nothing I need to do.

If you want to be taken seriously, then you need to present some evidence.

Do you want to be taken seriously?

I do r have to supply you with anything but THE TRUTH. Your work is to seek HIM for yourself?

You need to supply evidence, not empty assertions.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you want to be taken seriously, then you need to present some evidence.

Do you want to be taken seriously?

You need to supply evidence, not empty assertions.
I don't need to be "taken" by anyone I don't care how I am perceived by you sir

The Truth is The Truth

I don't have to do cartwheels

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you could pray up some evidence to present us?
Did you want prayers too?
And you don't want THAT EVIDENCE presented yet until you first receive the Covering/Garment/Refuge provided by God

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟265,889.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Todd?

Can I pray for you?

I don't mean that I have to start praying here openly before everyone but my heart within me wants to pray for you.
So even if you tell me no I am telling you I am going to pray for you

Sure. I appreciate the gesture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You keep skirting around the issue. I'm beginning to think it's intentional.

I and at least one other atheist has said that what you're doing, the way you're discussing all this, is making us more convinced that we're correct in our atheism. It might be the case that all the atheists here feel this way.

Do you see that this is harm? That the god you believe in would want you to be doing this? Realize that if you hadn't said anything, or discussed things in a more logical way, then these effects that you are causing wouldn't have happened.
Im doing nothing. I have given you the Truth. Now it is up to you to seek out The Truth yourself.

Again to those to whom the Truth has come know that The Truth has come and they see all things in light of that Truth

And all they see is those in and those outside THE DOOR and their work was simply to point all to THE DOOR

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Noah pointed all to THE ARK of Gods refuge.

He certainly didn't force anyone to get in and he certainly did not keep the Truth to himself. He spoke the Truth and kept speaking the Truth until the flood came and The DOOR was closed. And that not by Noah's hand either

And had anyone listened, he certainly would have had no right to stand above Gods Judgement and bar the DOOR from any

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟265,889.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Im doing nothing. I have given you the Truth. Now it is up to you to seek out The Truth yourself.

Again to those to whom the Truth has come know that The Truth has come and they see all things in light of that Truth

And all they see is those in and those outside THE DOOR and their work was simply to point all to THE DOOR

Like I keep saying, I was a Christian. At first I believed it as the truth. Then, when I learned critical thinking, I saw that I had no reason to believe any of it.

And you are doing something, despite your denials. Your words make atheists like me more convinced I'm correct in my disbelief.

You can adjust the way you discuss things, or not say anything at all, or be content in the realization that you, specifically, are causing atheists to be more entrenched in their thinking.

Denial in the face of evidence isn't healthy.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟265,889.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Denying The Lord who reveals Himself by His Spirit is not healthy

The fact that you can't even address what I'm saying is very telling. You just seem unable to face these issues.

Is it the case that perhaps posting here in this particular forum isn't the best thing for you? This is said in actual concern for you. I once heard a preacher say that Christians should run, not walk, away from secular people making secular arguments against the beliefs of Christians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I don't need to be "taken" by anyone I don't care how I am perceived by you sir

Your posts would indicate otherwise.

The Truth is The Truth

I don't have to do cartwheels

You do need to present evidence if you want to be taken as something other than a person who has nothing to back their beliefs.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Did you want prayers too?
And you don't want THAT EVIDENCE presented yet until you first receive the Covering/Garment/Refuge provided by God

Want prayers for what?

It seems that you are praying more to make yourself look important than anything else. I think Jesus said something about people making a public display of praying. I think there were Pharisees who also tried to make themselves look important by making self-serving displays of prayer. Looks like the practice is still alive and well.

Matt 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fact that you can't even address what I'm saying is very telling. You just seem unable to face these issues.

Is it the case that perhaps posting here in this particular forum isn't the best thing for you? This is said in actual concern for you. I once heard a preacher say that Christians should run, not walk, away from secular people making secular arguments against the beliefs of Christians.
You will have to be clearer then as to what you want me to address exactly. If it is the evidence of the Truth of God I have already given you my word. And as I do not lie nor am I confused and have somehow made a mistake there isn't anything else more that I need to do

You want to tell me what I have to do or what I should do To help" you to believe
And I told you
But you don't want to do that

Therefore you are content in "bothering Alice"

I already told you o was getting off the merry go round
So why do you keep badgering me as if I somehow have withheld something from you

I haven't withheld anything
I haven't been secretive
I told you clearly
You don't believe and that isn't an issue in me

It is an issue in yourself

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't want the Truth. In fact you are mad at the witness and the argument is no longer proving the evidence of God but trying to invalidate the witness who testifies to the evidence of The Truth of God

I told you
"Alice" is getting off the merry go round
Take it up with another "Alice"

Upvote 0