aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I want to thank you for the 50,000 that you sent me around midnight last night, and your message was so sweet to say that I am special, but sadly I am not.
I thank you but at this point in my life I feel that I must start my planning to runaway.
I am not good at keeping friends and people will always let me down, being a hypersensitive person I can NOT cope with that at all. My life is filled with such loneliness and the pain is too much to bare. Everything is always my fault I KNOW so leaving is the best option for me. I can't handle the pain anymore.
That miracle that I asked from God was no avial so perhaps my time is up. I know running off to the woods is pretty darn scarey but in the end I will be happy, I am willing to take that chance.
I didn't sleep too well either but those sleepless night when end once I am gone.
I tried to fight this hurt but I can no long fight it, it has taken over me. AGAIN it is my fault. I wish I was never born cause of my hypersensitivty God really messed up with giving me that trait.
(((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))) to you for your kindness but I must go :wave: :cry: :(
Please see my link in my contact info to my home page for updates!:hug: