✟48,504.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No.

Christ said fear God and not the government (or anyone else)
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Also other points like "I am the Way, the Truth, the Light"

And then you have people like Alex Jones
Who lie deliberately using conspiracy theories in order to exploit fear

Make sure you can tell the difference between Christ and people like Alex Jones.
If you can't, you've got bigger problems than anything anyone else could possibly do to you.
It;s not that Alex Jones is lying , it's just that people like yourself don't believe him.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟48,504.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
-
The lies are there and there are many.

I absolutely agree with your statement. And what a shame we can't get this message into the heads of the people who took the experimental vax.
Many have died already and many are ill , but hey what can we do ?.......they just won't listen.

Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,329.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2000 yrs ago a small group of conspiracy theorists traveled around preaching a new thing they called the Gospel and were warning the people about this matrix that they were living in , ruled by an evil tyrant they called Satan , who through his politicians and religious leaders kept control of the masses.

Some of the people understood and believed but others thought it was just a B grade story straight out of a sifi comic book.
Anyway the rulers of this dark evil matrix decided they needed to put a stop to this preaching of the Gospel and this waking people up to the fact that they are free sovereign beings under God , and not someone else's property to become slaves.

And the rest is history as they say.
God bless conspiracy theorists , where would we be with out them.

Yes I agree, what about the book of Daniel or Isaiah ? Isaiah foretells the Birth of Jesus.

Isaiah 7:14: Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟44,329.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I absolutely agree with your statement. And what a shame we can't get this message into the heads of the people who took the experimental vax.
Many have died already and many are ill , but hey what can we do ?.......they just won't listen.

I absolutely agree, I actually stopped going church post covid.

1. They all believed in the Pandemic, so there were many Christians who took the jab.
2. And because they closed there doors during Covid, my question was, where had everyone's faith gone ?

I now get my services on line, 'Pastor Dean Odle'.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟48,504.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I absolutely agree, I actually stopped going church post covid.

1. They all believed in the Pandemic, so there were many Christians who took the jab.
2. And because they closed there doors during Covid, my question was, where had everyone's faith gone ?

I now get my services on line, 'Pastor Dean Odle'.
Good on you for standing up.....we did the same....:oldthumbsup:

And when they couldn't get all of us to take the jab , they called it the pandemic of the unvaccinated , they were hoping the vaxed would chase the unvaxed with pitch forks and burn us at the stake , and it really did come close to that.

We know how Hitler created his brown shirts , but these vaxed people couldn't see that they were becoming the same.....sad really.

Upvote 0