Midwest
✟270,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Republicans are now attacking the most popular singer in America (Taylor Swift) and the most popular sport in America (N.F.L.) during an election year.
IMG_3228.jpeg

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟158,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would posit that society's decline has been the catalyst for Taylor's immense popularity. She is a hard worker and motivated to write and perform her music. She is an inspiration to many. I think she is one of the few in entertainment with integrity and does set a proper example for youth in America. I enjoy a few of her songs but not really my cup of tea.

It's kinda hilarious that Donald Trump has been claiming he is more popular than Taylor Swift. He is not merely poking the bear. He seems to be poking the entire sleuth of Swifties lol.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,124,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Super Bowl is rigged in the Chiefs' favor. It's part of an operation to reelect Biden. It began with the organized relationship between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce.
Supposedly this conspiracy by the Democrats will somehow generate votes for Biden.

Conspiracy theorists were emboldened when Fox News released a segment baselessly asserting that Taylor Swift is a Pentagon “psy-op” used for political messaging. Not long after, the Kansas City Chiefs secured their place in the Super Bowl following Sunday’s AFC victory, meaning Kelce’s game will likely be attended by Swift.

There's a conspiracy theory out there that claims Swift's relationship to Kelce is made up, to drum up attention for when she eventually will publicly support Joe Biden for president. That's why, the theories claim, the NFL has fixed games to allow Kansas City to go to the big game.

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟106,415.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Attacking the astronomically popular singer and performer should really endear the GOP to the youth of America. I love the crazy conspiracy theories though; it's hilarious. Maybe Kelce will win the superbowl and propose to Tay after the game and they will announce plans to marry at the White house in a wedding officated by Biden AND Obama with Michelle and AOC as best man and maid of honor , all wearing tan suits, then they will get covid boosters on camera and hug immigrants while drinking bud light!!!!!! Like calm down, if you are triggered by Taylor this bad , you probably won't be able to handle the civil war you are pushing for; just sayin.....

Upvote 0

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟119,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Attacking the astronomically popular singer and performer should really endear the GOP to the youth of America. I love the crazy conspiracy theories though; it's hilarious. Maybe Kelce will win the superbowl and propose to Tay after the game and they will announce plans to marry at the White house in a wedding officated by Biden AND Obama with Michelle and AOC as best man and maid of honor , all wearing tan suits, then they will get covid boosters on camera and hug immigrants while drinking bud light!!!!!! Like calm down, if you are triggered by Taylor this bad , you probably won't be able to handle the civil war you are pushing for; just sayin.....
sounds like a cool wedding!

Upvote 0