✟32,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Jeremiah:23-29
"I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb up upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwell therein."

Contrary to what some teach, this is not a repeat of Genesis 1, though it has the same wording when it says the earth was without form and void. This is not talking about some pre Adamic civilization. This is a dual prophecy in chapter 4 of Jeremiah that involves both Israel (4:1) and then jumps ahead in verse 23 to include end of the world prophecy.

That is is not the creation is clear because we see the birds fled, what was once fruitful turned into a wilderness, and all the cities broken down. We also see that there was no man, and not a man dwelt therein the cities. When Israel was conquered by Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, and Judah taken captive, there were men left in the land.
Jeremiah 52:16 "But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen" And also 2 Kings 25:12, "But the captain of the guard left of the poor of the land to be vinedressers and husbandmen."

Now some people fled during the conquest and returned, only to later flee to Egypt, but then came back into the land.

We see the whole city going into the wilderness and into the rocks, and here we have Revelation 6:15-16, "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb"

At this point the LORD has made Himself known, and visible, for the people know He is on the throne, and who the Lamb is, but they are the wicked, and apostate, unbelievers, and those who profess to know Christ but are not known by Christ - and, are any of you in that crowd? I say, are there any who are not in Christ, and do not know Him? Examine yourselves, and prove your own selves, whether ye be in the faith or not, and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, lest ye be fallen from grace, and have been so close, and almost a Christian, but something has got in the way, and you stumbled at the Rock of offense, because something about the holiness of God, and being born again, and repentance, and public confession in baptism turns you off.

Perhaps you think this is too extreme. Well then, know this: That Jesus Christ says if you do not forsake all you have and come follow Him you cannot be His disciple, and again, take up your cross daily and follow Him, denying yourself. If you are ashamed of Him in any way, He will not acknowledge you as His. If you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven. Search the scriptures to see if these things be so, for they are quite true.

Terrible times are coming, and while you are at ease in Zion here in America, in Ukraine people are dying. They be sleeping in their apartment one moment and the next moment are blown to bits by a Russian shell, or missile, or drone. Whole towns are flattened. You could be in Gaza, or what happened in Israel last October 7th, or in Lebanon, or Myanmar, or Sudan, where war is a daily reality and death is all around you. There will come a time when the whole earth experiences such things. Then why are so many denying God, and denying Christ? Maybe not in words but in thoughts and in actions.

Matthew 24:21-22,
"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

This coincides with Jeremiah 4, when we see in verse 29, "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:" Just as it is written, "I beheld the heavens, and they had no light... the heavens above be black." And you know the electric grid is must be down at this point, probably everywhere. Things we've come to rely on will be shut off and shut down. Nuclear, EMP, or something else: even an act of God beyond all man can do - and IT IS COMING!

And then this dreadful passage in Isaiah 24:4-6, "The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left."

How terrible! This is almost beyond comprehension, except for some scenes from apocalyptic movies. This will be in real life, in real time, and will result in a lot of real death. Why? The earth is defiled under the inhabitants because they have transgressed the laws of God, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Then Isaiah cries even further, "The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously."

We see a glimpse of hope at the end there, and more than a glimmer: it is the glorious return of our Lord and our saviour to reign! But before that the earth must go through what has been prophesied of old, and all these passages we are reading all conjoin: they all fit together like a prophetic puzzle to paint the picture of the end before the Day of the LORD, and before the new heavens and new earth are established.

And we may well be alive to experience these things, and we are in birth pains now. Romans 8:22, "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now." The earth itself groans, with earthquake, and volcano, and flood, and fire, with whirlwind, and mighty storm and tempest. We see this more and more. Of course most of it gets blamed on climate change and global warming. There are an escalation of all kind of events, the nations are mad and threatening, and polarized into East versus West just as the Bible tells us!

A 200 million man army is described in Revelation 9:15. China's "2.8 million active soldiers in uniform is the largest military force in the world. Approximately 1 million reservists and some 15 million militia back them up. With a population of over 1.2 billion people, China also has a potential manpower base of another 200 million" (This was as of 1998, ARMY WAR COLL STRATEGIC STUDIES INST CARLISLE BARRACKS PA)

A third of mankind are killed by these alone in Revelation 9:18. Then Revelation 16:12-14 states, "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."
And Daniel 11:44, "But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many." then Daniel 12:1, "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

Look at Joel 2:1-2, "Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations."
Deuteronomy 32:22,
"For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains."

Now, if you are not wrapped up tight in the sheepfold under the protective arms and the staff of the great Shepherd, then beware, for Amos 5:18-20 declares, "Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"

2 Peter 3:10, "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."
Malachi 4:13, "For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts."

You cannot get away from the Old Testament here like some people want to stay out of the Old Testament. There are prophesies still yet to be fulfilled, and the Old Testament contains many prophesies that have come to pass, most notably all the ones about Jesus first coming. And there are many more about His second coming and last days events. These are confirmed and detailed by the New Testament prophecies that back them up, and we've only covered but a few of the comparisons.

Look at the signs and see world conditions converging into exactly what the Bible describes. Nature, and society, and governments all falling right into what the Sovereign Lord God revealed thousands of years before. Look at Revelation 16:8-11, "And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds."

But then Jesus says amidst all this calamity, and right after the passage about the kings of the east, "Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame." (Revelation 16:15)

There are a lot of things still to occur: Damascus must be destroyed. That's in Isaiah 17. The destruction of Mystery Babylon must take place, which I believe includes North America and Western Europe: that's in Revelation 17 and 18, and Isaiah 47 and Jeremiah 50 & 51 about ancient Babylon also contain dual prophesy about modern Babylon. The Gog and Magog war of Ezekiel 38 & 39 must also occur.... Indeed, the whole entire earth will reel just as Isaiah wrote, and this is probably all gonna go down in our lifetime, and I'm 62.

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟32,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
continued:

But let not this message depress you. rather, let it give you hope, because what's on the other side of all this destruction is glorious!

Our hope is in Jesus. ALL hope is in Jesus! 2 Peter 3:11-14, "Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless."

1 John 3:2-3,
"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure."

We see the hope we have, but we also see conditions. Look back to 1 John 2:28 and we find this, "And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming." Abide in Him, in Christ, and that means continual and daily, moment by moment. HE is our hope, as Titus 2:13 says, "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

Luke 21:25-28,
"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."

Our redemption: Jesus returning, and He will, for He has promised, and His Word is true, and God does not lie, for He cannot lie. What He says will come to pass will come to pass. It may take a long time, and many have waited for Him and not seen the promise, but we may be that generation. If not, then it is only His long-suffering and His perfect will that He should wait longer, but there will come a time when "time shall be no longer" (Revelation 10:6) and nothing sinful man can do to stop it. It will unfold and happen swiftly, as an Eagle descends upon its prey and strikes before you knew it was coming. Jesus return shall be like that. In fact Hosea 8:1 declares, "Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law."

Let's conclude with Mark 13:24-37, followed by Titus 2:11-14
"But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near;
So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."

Are you ready for His return and the things that shall soon come to pass?

Upvote 0