Strangest Places you've ever witnessed at!

big

Aug 17, 2006
✟124.00
Faith
Messianic
The restrooms in Walmarts. They seem to be pretty good size so you have quite a bit of room to move around. When I first go in I set a million dollar bill on the trash when no ones looking and when someone picks it up and comments on it the door is open to share with them. The seems to be a lot less freaky then just walking up to someone in the bathroom and start witnessing to them.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
✟15,198.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We just spent our weekend witnessing at a bike rally in Leesburg Florida. We were mocked of course, we expected that!! But all in all, we talked with few, prayed with some, we even got lots of prayer for our ministry from the other christian motorcycles clubs that were there, and we witnessed to many just being out there. It was very draining to say the least, but I am so glad that we were there amongst them to help make people aware of the gospel of Christ.
<staff edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We just spent our weekend witnessing at a bike rally in Leesburg Florida. We were mocked of course, we expected that!! But all in all, we talked with few, prayed with some, we even got lots of prayer for our ministry from the other christian motorcycles clubs that were there, and we witnessed to many just being out there. It was very draining to say the least, but I am so glad that we were there amongst them to help make people aware of the gospel of Christ.
racingforthesonministries.com
You know it always surprises me when people give this negative image of a biker as an excuse to not witness to them... if he's such a son of hell as that, why shouldn't you be out there trying to rescue his soul?
But you know and I know that Bikers aren't like that, they are people to, some are yuppie bikers(Weekend only, hold down a 9-5 making big bucks) and some are hardcore bikers(work to get gas money, food etc so they can live off their bike) most of them are really nice people, and if they're hardened mostly it's because of the road and having lost a friend to a careless driver... this is why I tick people off, I give Bikers plenty of space, and I let them get ahead of me for a safe spot to go up the highway.

God Bless you and continue steadfastly in the ministry He has placed you in.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

torcot

Jan 13, 2010
✟8,009.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I haven't read all the posts but I think that mine might be unique. I witnessed to a couple of guys at a Bar. Me and my cousin had an idea to go to a bar drink a beer and read our bibles. We ended up not doing that, and ended up witnessing to several people and inviting them to church and telling them about Jesus. We only had one guy who seemed to care what we had to say, and his whole purpose for being there was to have sex. he ended up leaving after that and you could see the Holy Spirit working on him.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Light2you

Mar 17, 2011
✟7,650.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Strangest place I ever witnessed at was on the sidewalk in front of CNN headquarters to Ted Turner. The body guards, BIG-UN's would not let me through. Then I just said as loud as I could. I think CNN is wonderful. Mr. Turner waved at them to let me talk to him. I did and also gave him a tract.

Of course Jail and lets see. An Ossy Osbourne concert. That was pretty strange.

I want to note something here. I will do so elsewhere. Japan in it's tragedy. I think this needs to be called to the attention of all missionaries and Christian witnesses.

Japan is virtually non-Christian. They have almost no Christians in Japan. Japan for hunderds of years. Has been one of the hardest places on earth for missionaries to get into and have their people hear the gospel. To get into is not as hard now. However there is a stranglehold on Japan. What is at work there I do not know. It has been resistant to the gospel. Out of this horrible tragedy. We may see this may be something that really, really needs our attention.

I have been interested in being a missionary to Japan. Ever since I researched old missionary writtings as far back as the 1700's of the gospel being brought to that nation. It has never really taken hold. I have been interested in this since 1999. I watch all of this with great interest. I see now many people that need peace in there lives. Please pray. Please witness.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Light2you

Mar 17, 2011
✟7,650.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Twist-tim, The first time I witnessed to a biker. He got off of his motorcycle and cursed and cursed at me. Something about him losing a loved one. I walked away. However I do go to that biker bar and witness still. They have rules. I follow them. I am nice and polite. Some want nothing to do with me. Than again some respond in some small way. To me that is good. You never know someone may come out of their hurting and lost way.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Light2you

Mar 17, 2011
✟7,650.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The funniest place or strangest was a strip club. We were outside in the parking lot putting tracts on windshields. We did not want to go in of course. The bouncer came out. A really big bouncer. Told us to make sure a tract was on every single windshield. WHY? I still don't know. He was very friendly and said he was probably leaving that job. Though. We still tell that one.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Vimi

Vessel
May 3, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟19,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I remember witnessing on an Amtrak train. It was different rather than strange. I was sharing my testimony with a guy who 3/4's of the way into the trip informs me that he is an ordained minister. He enjoyed hearing me witness and wanted to hear me out. Come to find out the other 2 seated with us were believers too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

New_Believer

May 6, 2011
Washington
✟16,144.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The strangest place I've witnessed is on a hacking website. I know it's a lame attempt but they have a section for religion discussion. Most of them are atheists or Muslim so I felt they at least needed to hear the truth. They often post false things about Christianity so I just go in trying to show them what Christianity is really about.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

New_Believer

May 6, 2011
Washington
✟16,144.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The funniest place or strangest was a strip club. We were outside in the parking lot putting tracts on windshields. We did not want to go in of course. The bouncer came out. A really big bouncer. Told us to make sure a tract was on every single windshield. WHY? I still don't know. He was very friendly and said he was probably leaving that job. Though. We still tell that one.

That's awesome. I guess he knew they needed it!

• Prayers
Upvote 0