WI
✟117,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Alright, here is the launch timeline, directly from the video.

1714699762865.png

Reactions: rockytopva
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟117,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And here is the weather in Cape Canaveral (the launch site), for those interested in wind speeds. 76°F is 24°C, for metric system users (metric is better, but that's for another discussion). 7 mph wind is 11 km/h in the metric.

1714699894333.png

1714699920860.png

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟117,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By the way, for those who are not well versed in space, the Starlink satellite is an internet satellite which allows users in remote areas to get an internet connection, for a high fee. Here is a 3D drawing of a Starlink satellite, by Brandon Westlake. The satellite is flat in design, with a large solar panel protruding from the instrument bus.

Art Link: https://bsw2142.artstation.com/projects/r9eDO2

1714701064776.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟117,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Anyways, the launch has concluded. I hope you have a blessed day @rockytopva . We will have to see when the next rocket launch will be. I will try being there again, and I will be making an absurd amount of posts about it, as science is my passion (well, God and His Creation is).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,074,867.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Anyways, the launch has concluded. I hope you have a blessed day @rockytopva . We will have to see when the next rocket launch will be. I will try being there again, and I will be making an absurd amount of posts about it, as science is my passion (well, God and His Creation is).
Thanks and blessings to you as well. I like keeping up with this kind of stuff.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟117,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks and blessings to you as well. I like keeping up with this kind of stuff.
You are welcome. We can always keep up with space stuff, as the Bible encourages us to study God's Creation. Now, Starlink satellites may not analyze the universe (and have high fees), but this communications tech could be used to transfer data really fast, enabling scientists to access the internet from remote places. :)

Starlink connects remote places: Starlink to connect remote Kimberley businesses, scientists , Starlink Is Now Connecting Remote Antarctic Research Camps to the Internet

Psalm 111:2 "Great are the works of the Lord, studied by all who delight in them."

This verse expresses admiration for God's great creation and works. Scientists engage with these works through their research and discovery. Faith and science complement each other, as both can acknowledge God's presence and power in the natural world. Scientific inquiry can be driven by a belief in a deeper meaning to the universe and a recognition of God's involvement. The verse affirms that studying God's works deepens our appreciation for and connection to the LORD.

Upvote 0