London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I made a boombox from car stereo parts and it sounds amazing. The FM receivers on car stereos are more sensitive so can pick up more stations. Its boomy and NICE lol its addictive listening to it I must upload a pic of my boombox although some work in progress to be completed.

famous boombox.jpg

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟293,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
AA Alchothan at the church 2 blocks down from me running from 6am this morning through 8pm tomorrow,
will be visiting and running one of the meetings there. I've got the 6pm today and my sponsor has the 4:30am (ouch!).
Probably be back at home in the evening to watch the ball drop. Wouldn't mind some board games if I can rustle up the interest.

Reactions: anything1234
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟293,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: anything1234
A
anything1234
Thanks I appreciate it. I 'm gonna do a bit more to it, its gonna be a combination of my childhood dream boombox mixed with the boombox I used to have which was a JVC PC-150. Happy New Year.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

anything1234

Sep 11, 2022
London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
AA Alchothan at the church 2 blocks down from me running from 6am this morning through 8pm tomorrow,
will be visiting and running one of the meetings there. I've got the 6pm today and my sponsor has the 4:30am (ouch!).
Probably be back at home in the evening to watch the ball drop. Wouldn't mind some board games if I can rustle up the interest.
I used to enjoy playing monopoly and dominos but I'm on my own now days. Modern times are drab.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anything1234

Sep 11, 2022
London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OK hard to explain.... I just a very powerful message from Jesus. Me being who I am. Me in north Carolina with my sexy baby the one for me,forever. God knows my heart. A British boy from the UK England, yea gal i'm feelin it.... My all American gurl friend

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟256,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

Here is what the city (14,000) i live in did, it became a war zone. The video is from a persons home security camera. He stated in the news paper today that he has 8 hours of this. He just post a few minutes to youtube.

• Wow
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0