Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greetings once again my brothers and sisters in Christ. I've had the following site bookmarked for quite some time, and it is about time I created a thread dedicated to and leading to the wealth of resources therein:

Puritan Library

The page is actually a collection of links, most of them are pointing to: Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine

The best news, all of these resources are absolutely free. The sheer amount of Reformed public domain books is staggering. The PDF's can be bit difficult to read, because they are actual book scans, what I mean is, you see the books as they are (color of paper, font type, markings, etc), not just plaint text. The scanned PDF's tend to be quite large in size, and performance in Adobe Acrobat is somewhat lackluster in my experiences. With that said, you can't beat the price, if you search archive.org, for many if not most books there is more than one available scan, and from different libraries, so finding a more readable copy is potentially there.

Anyway, thank Mongergism.com for putting together this mega collection of links, which is definitely a time saver!

Finally, if you're not familiar with the Puritans, this is a great way to become familiar with them. :)