Dec 17, 2015
Florida
✟15,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now days, for me at least, I must not allow anyone to know what is bothering me and must only pray in my mind. No one can know what I am praying. The reason is that we, in this day and age, do not know if "they" will try to make all your prayers come true or fail. Can you imagine, for example, Donald Trump thinking all his prayers are answered. Why would "they" do that to anyone? Or what if he started feeling like all his prayers were like a curse?
Sounds crazy? This is the world I've lived in for decades. I actually think things like it's possible [he] might actually want to turn America over to Russia or China or Putin! Of course there are lots of things I wonder and really I don't know anything. I don't even know who I am. LOL.
Anyway, I actually do ask for prayer about this. And if you want to know more about me, well, you probably don't really want to know. LOL. But let's see how this goes and maybe I'll tell you.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟83,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Your post is slightly cryptic. But God always wants us to pray for ourselves and others in Jesus name and for His will to be done. I'm not God and don't always know His will, but I'll pray for you to trust Him during difficult times.

Upvote 0