Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Apologies if this seems overly selfish, to begin with. But...

I'm tired of being alone, but yet wary at best of modern women and their shenanigans, their refusal to take responsibility for their actions, and their overall hate of and disrespect for men. I don't "hate women" (that's entirely too easy an assumption to make), but I don't trust them anymore. But yet still I find myself craving companionship in the same way the Frankenstein Monster did. So...

Would somebody out there be so kind as to offer up a prayer for me--rest assured that I do so as well, regularly--to help me find a partner who is:

--as nerdy as I am and Understands why I am such
--who won't try and change me the way women are notorious for doing
--who is mature enough to not think the whole world revolves around her
--who won't use sex as a weapon against me or view it as an undesirable chore at best
--who loves God, of course
--who has brains and can uphold her end of a conversation, and challenge me without being overbearing
--who knows the meanings of respect and responsibility
--and it won't hurt if she's pretty, of course (keeping in mind that my beauty standard is not informed by Hollyweird or fashion/fitness model types)

It would be greatly appreciated, and thank you all for even considering this request.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,106,526.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My first prayer is for you. May you be the kind of man the Lord wants you to be, displaying love and compassion always, and discerning but non-judgemental, as should be true for all of us.

And may you be led to someone to love and respect who loves and respects you.

Upvote 0