Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love to praise the name of Jesus. Please join me in praising His holy name. :clap::amen:

We are definitely doing that here; sister!:wave: Praise the Lord Jesus :bow:for all He's done for me, my family; friends, neighbors; and Cf friends. Thanks for posting the song, God bless you in Jesus name!:amen:

ps--I like your signature.

Upvote 0

GoodGRACEshus

Apr 25, 2016
Australia
✟17,769.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Two saved? songs or threads?
Weii I had two links saved, neither said what songs they were and got confused with the two album covers. I know there are two forums but no idea,what songs go where....no problem if you need to delete, relocate or flush them

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Weii I had two links saved, neither said what songs they were and got confused with the two album covers. I know there are two forums but no idea,what songs go where....no problem if you need to delete, relocate or flush them

Hahaha! Lol! thank you; this made me laugh out loud!:D You sound so confused! Sorry, but I needed that. I know what you mean about the link from youtube; when you copy the link you can't tell what it is tell you play it. what I do is; have two windows open; utube and the CF thread where I want to put it; then copy the name of the video under it; paste into the thread; then go back and copy the url to the post; that way I know what it is; and sometimes the video thumbnail doesn't show the name when it's in the thread before you play it so someone looking at it wouldn't know what it is. And also; why I put the name above the video; even if the video shows it; sometimes the video gets pulled by youtube; and so when you look at the video in the thread; it will be x'd out. This way I can go look up another copy of the video and put it back in the thread. Whew! hope that's clear.:)

As for which on to put them in; either one; the only thing is the one in Deeper Fellowship is newer so doesn't have as many so I would put any more you might have in there. Thanks a lot for posting them and the laugh; God bless.:clap:

Reactions: GoodGRACEshus
Upvote 0

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One of my favorite worship songs. Praise the name of Jesus! We don't deserve His love, and yet He loves us anyway, even in our sin! Praise God! :clap::amen::angel::bow:

Upvote 0

SeekerOfChrist94

Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are definitely doing that here; sister!:wave: Praise the Lord Jesus :bow:for all He's done for me, my family; friends, neighbors; and Cf friends. Thanks for posting the song, God bless you in Jesus name!:amen:

ps--I like your signature.

Thanks, I like yours too! :)

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeekerOfChrist94

Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1 Corinthians 1:18 NKJV
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeyjesus

May 20, 2016
long island, ny
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of my favorites is "touch the sky" by hillsong. Also, my band Exit 61 has our debut single coming out. It's different than your typical worship song. Check out the preview here. I'd love to hear what you guys think. It's about praising God through the stillness. Based off of "be still and know that I am God"

Upvote 0