Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟106,823.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, incredibly risky alright, but so many people in that country are spiritually starved that they are doing an invaluable service to humanity. God bless them for their work and God protect them so they can continue to do their work in bringing God's love and his hope of salvation through Jesus Christ to the people of Iran.................Amen!

Nevertheless maybe it would be best not to post such a video on YouTube to protect the brethren from harm as the Iranian authorities will now be aware of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟33,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, incredibly risky alright, but so many people in that country are spiritually starved that they are doing an invaluable service to humanity. God bless them for their work and God protect them so they can continue to do their work in bringing God's love and his hope of salvation through Jesus Christ to the people of Iran.................Amen!

Nevertheless maybe it would be best not to post such a video on YouTube to protect the brethren from harm as the Iranian authorities will now be aware of it.
I hear what you're saying, Paulus, and share your concern.

The video is put out by a ministry called Global Christian Relief, which has been serving the persecuted church around the globe for about 50 years. Nevertheless, I reviewed this video in particular again to make sure I should be comfortable posting it here.

Some things to note.. one of the members mentions that he had been arrested several times (got to respect his dogged devotion to the Lord!), so I take that as an indicator that the authorities are well aware of their activities. Also they are careful to blur or crop faces from view. They also blur features in the rooms in which they film, even the covers of the Bibles. I know from experience that they change their names, too. The last thing I would mention is that the videos often include specific prayer requests so I infer that the videos are made with their consent.

Having said all that, I respect your wisdom as a brother and will promptly delete this post if you are still concerned. God bless!

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟33,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Got the following prompt reply from Global Christian Relief after passing along our concerns. I'm posting this in the hopes of encouraging all of us to continue our prayer ministries here as these organizations consider our participation vital to their mission. Keep posting and keep praying!

On Mon, Mar 4, 2024, 3:38 PM Global Christian Relief <info@gcrelief.org> wrote:
Good afternoon,
As you are undoubtedly aware, the current situation in Iran is incredibly tumultuous, posing significant challenges to our on-the-ground field workers and partners. The safety and security of our dedicated team, as well as our persecuted brothers and sisters we aim to assist, remain our top priority. And yes you’re correct, we do blur and or crop the faces, as well as blur certain details in the rooms where we film (including the covers of the Bibles), we change their names, etc.

In light of the sensitive nature of our operations, we are careful not to disclose specific logistics information regarding how we are reaching our persecuted brothers and sisters, as revealing such details could compromise their safety and well-being. For over 50 years our field agents and partners have been demonstrating remarkable courage and commitment, risking their lives to provide essential resources such as Bibles, food, and other necessities to those in dire need, and it’s of critical importance that we maintain the utmost discretion to ensure their safety and the success of our mission.

Your support plays a vital role in enabling us to support persecuted Christians, and we are truly grateful for your partnership. As the situation evolves, we will continue to provide updates on our progress and the impact of your generosity. Checking link...
Once again, thank you for standing with us to provide critical support to persecuted Christians around the world. Together we can bring hope and relief to those who need it most.
Have a blessed day,

GLOBAL CHRISTIAN RELIEF​
888-524-2535​

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟106,823.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Having said all that, I respect your wisdom as a brother and will promptly delete this post if you are still concerned. God bless!
Thank you for your reply Joseph G and addressing my concerns for the safty of the brethen. I think your post on here is safe and it is a good source of inspiration for all Christians that God's light and message of salvation is spreading even to the most darkest corners of our world.

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0