California
Visit site
✟20,269.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Blessings to you everyone,

I wanted to ask for all of your prayers for me. I have been discerning the priesthood for about 4 years now. And on Christmas day I will be going on a week long retreat to help figure out where the Lord might have me. I am going to spend a week camping and in prayer with "the Brothers of the Beloved Disciple", a charismatic religious order in San Antonio, Texas.

please pray for me, as I listen for God's will in my life.

I thank you so much for remembering me during the Christmas season in your prayers.

with love in Jesus and Mary,

Ben

CatholicFlame

The Lord is Risen Indeed
Nov 4, 2007
California
Visit site
✟20,269.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Peaceful,

You have done so much for me, I don't even deserve for you to do even more. You are a light my sister. With your prayers, I know that God will reveal His will for me. And I thank you so much for all that you are doing for us all here, and for me.

You shall shine like the sun in your Father's Heavenly kingdom.

Upvote 0

Springrain

Feb 13, 2007
✟30,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh Ben, I am excited to hear this and happy to pray on your behalf.

What God wills He is able to fulfill. The almighty power of God stands guard against every obstacle or enemy that would seek to prevent you from arriving at the ultimate goal. Our God is able –totally… and you know this. Believe with persistence !

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord. He will strengthen you to the end. Even when we are faithless, He remains faithful. God’s faithfulness never wavers whatever may be our faithlessness.

Lord God of Mercy…I believe that you are guiding Ben into just the place where you want him to serve and grow.

Halleluiah – Our God Reigns

Upvote 0

CatholicFlame

The Lord is Risen Indeed
Nov 4, 2007
California
Visit site
✟20,269.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much Springrain!

I will always thank our God on your behalf, as I offer up prayers and petitions in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

peace be with you and blessings in abundance for your whole family this year.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.