Vilnius
✟14,387.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A year ago I came up with an Idea to plant a park of rare North American pines,spruces,firs i have a land of 3.5 acres, i did manage to get some more popular pines, spruces. But there are many that I am not available. If someone might help me to get some seeds from USA i would be thankful. I could pay for shipping and seeds if you get them.

Reactions: public hermit

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,768,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A year ago I came up with an Idea to plant a park of rare North American pines,spruces,firs i have a land of 3.5 acres, i did manage to get some more popular pines, spruces. But there are many that I am not available. If someone might help me to get some seeds from USA i would be thankful. I could pay for shipping and seeds if you get them.
What are you looking for in particular? I find it difficult to actually find tree seeds unless I’m walking through the woods. Most trees are saplings and purchased here. I doubt I could help but I am curious to what you are looking for just incase.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟217,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seeds and plants from across the border could be highly regulated to prevent the spread of bugs, pathogens and invasive species. Be careful.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Canada90

Aug 21, 2018
Vilnius
✟14,387.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are you looking for in particular? I find it difficult to actually find tree seeds unless I’m walking through the woods. Most trees are saplings and purchased here. I doubt I could help but I am curious to what you are looking for just incase.

I would ask for help here,but really have no clue who to ask for help I seeked everywhere.Yes that's true I am not even dreaming to send a whole plant or small seedling at least seeds would be good. :D They started regulate in Europe a lot few years back but I still managed to get some of the seeds from USA and Canada from ebay,but not all of them are there many species are not online. Well the list is quite big ,but if being more specific... I am looking for this:

I just know the names in latin most of this trees are conifers and probably common in West coast or all over USA,but not in Europe.
-Abies Magnifica
-Abies Amabilis- Pacific Silver Fir
-Abies Bracteata- Bristlecone fir
-Pinus Contorta
-Torrey Pine
-Pinus Sabianna- Greyleaf pine
-Pinus Attenutua
-Pinus Muricata-Bishop pine
-Pinus Virgiana- Virginia pine
-Pinus Palustris- long leaf pine
- Pinus Edulis-
-Pinus contorta ssp Murryana-Sierra Lodgepole pine
-Pinus Albicaulis
-Tsuga Heterophyla- Western Hemlock
Tsuga Mertensiana- Mountain Hemlock
Abies Lasciocarpa- Subalpine Fir
Pinus Massoniana
Pinus Holfordiana
Pinus Taeda-loblolly pine
Pinus Arizonica-Arizona pine
Pinus Lambertiana- Sugar pine
Picea mariana- Black spruce

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,768,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would ask for help here,but really have no clue who to ask for help I seeked everywhere.Yes that's true I am not even dreaming to send a whole plant or small seedling at least seeds would be good. :D They started regulate in Europe a lot few years back but I still managed to get some of the seeds from USA and Canada from ebay,but not all of them are there many species are not online. Well the list is quite big ,but if being more specific... I am looking for this:

I just know the names in latin most of this trees are conifers and probably common in West coast or all over USA,but not in Europe.
-Abies Magnifica
-Abies Amabilis- Pacific Silver Fir
-Abies Bracteata- Bristlecone fir
-Pinus Contorta
-Torrey Pine
-Pinus Sabianna- Greyleaf pine
-Pinus Attenutua
-Pinus Muricata-Bishop pine
-Pinus Virgiana- Virginia pine
-Pinus Palustris- long leaf pine
- Pinus Edulis-
-Pinus contorta ssp Murryana-Sierra Lodgepole pine
-Pinus Albicaulis
-Tsuga Heterophyla- Western Hemlock
Tsuga Mertensiana- Mountain Hemlock
Abies Lasciocarpa- Subalpine Fir
Pinus Massoniana
Pinus Holfordiana
Pinus Taeda-loblolly pine
Pinus Arizonica-Arizona pine
Pinus Lambertiana- Sugar pine
Picea mariana- Black spruce
Have you consulted your Department of Natural Resources there? I’m sure an agency like that could help and guide you.

Upvote 0

Canada90

Aug 21, 2018
Vilnius
✟14,387.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you consulted your Department of Natural Resources there? I’m sure an agency like that could help and guide you.
Now officially i am not openning it as park so far its just privatly for me,but if i manage to do it i might later make it as official park. I really doubt that anyone could help me there

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,768,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now officially i am not openning it as park so far its just privatly for me,but if i manage to do it i might later make it as official park. I really doubt that anyone could help me there
I live out in thick woods. It isn’t a government area and we got lots of help from our DNR about clearing and even given free saplings when we were building our home. It would not hurt to ask any resources you may have.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums