• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

My writing for Hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidD

Jun 3, 2002
Visit site
✟159.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is something that I wrote for Hannah and I took this and prayed over it.​
Yes I have had to say Hannah please be quiet but hey it's ok.​

The Word Of God Speak​

Hannah our four-year old daughter has not spoken to anyone clearly for about two and a half years except her mommy and sister.
As her daddy yes at times this hurts because of her not talking to me but I know one day she will.
Hannah has been prayed for and prayed over and loved dearly always and one day she will talk and I will actually say “Hannah please be quiet.”
Yes we have an idea what is wrong and yes God has provided a way for us to get her the help needed.
This plus the continuing prayers is how I am confident she will one day speak loud and clear.
Before the opportunity to receive help, I was thinking about this and I thought of the song, Word Of God Speak by Mercy Me.
When I first heard this song it touched me and I had no idea at the time just how much more it would touch me.
As I was watching Hannah play one day I thought she is God’s Word speaking just listen and you will hear her. Listen as she plays laughs and watch her walk and run. She is happy, healthy and she is love and inspiration and yes she is our blessing from God.
And as we pray and learn more about this that is hindering Hannah we strengthen in knowledge and in understanding in God’s Word and in other areas and yes we recognize this as an attack from the devil but we do not back down. No we stand stronger and others also stand strong with us and as we continue to stand strong in God’s Word and Love we believe and receive Hannah is healed in Jesus Name.
We do thank everyone for their prayers and support and thank God daily for our baby girl who is telling us as God’s Love flows through her that we do not need to say anything to be heard loud and clear. All we have to do is listen and we will hear God speaking through her, love and happiness.
And as we all watch and listen keep in mind that Hannah has had God’s Word spoken over her loud and clear and one day we will hear loud and clear Hannah speaking to many God’s Word.
Yes Hannah is loved, prayed for and prayed over and as she begins to improve daily I thank God for this and this is why I say as I watch her, hug her and just be her daddy I am hearing loud and clear
The Word Of God Speak​

Status
Not open for further replies.