Midwest
✟84,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I am generally of the opinion that, as long as one isn't violating their conscience and is doing something with love then that's a good thing. Having said that, I could not, myself, in that situation attend.

So it's not my place to tell someone else what to do in this situation; my own personal position would be that I could not. Purely on the basis of conscience.

-CryptoLutheran
Their Book of Mormon says there are only 2 churches: the church of the Lamb of God and the church of the devil. (1 Nephi 14:10). Their scripture Doctrine and Covenants, Section One, says the only church which pleases God is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They teach that to gain eternal life you have to be baptized by Mormon elders, be worthy to marry in a Mormon temple (non-Mormons are not allowed to enter the temple rooms) pay a full tithe, be baptized by proxy for dead people, attend meetings regularly, accept callings, keep Joseph Smith's commandments, accept three Mormon gods, believe that their heavenly father has a resurrected human body and was formerly only a man, as a god he had sex with his daughter the virgin Mary, their child is Jesus (see Family Home Evening Manual 1972). I guess that's enough for now. Doctrine and Covenants, Section 132 talks about temple marriage, etc.

Upvote 0