• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Millenials hobby

Plenipotent

Aug 16, 2023
Massachusetts
✟19,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think I’m such a person of habit that somehow every year I subconsciously am like "hey remember that one hobby? ya you should do that again"
Doesn't sound like a bad thing!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟423,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
My wife and I enjoy traveling, visiting Disney World, and sampling international foods. I like video games and reading.
Nice what's the top 3 favorite dishes you've had? And if you don't mind sharing what types of books and video games do you like?

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like my biggest hobby is impulsively grabbing my phone and googling random things or lurking on Facebook :ahah:

But seriously, I’ve been getting into cooking lately. I love successfully cooking tasty meals. I’m getting a lot better at it now. If anyone has a good recipe to share, I’d love to try it!

I also used to paint and draw. I should get back into it.

Reactions: calmlady
Upvote 0