Justice Thomas raised crucial question about legitimacy of special counsel's prosecution of Trump

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So you are saying that people walked by a bomb they didn't now was there without reacting. Shocking! I guess none of them know it was there.

I've seen the video of the planting. I don't know that I'd call it "reluctantly released". It was out pretty early as part of a search for the bomber.

What? If they didn't know the bomb was there, then why should they react to it.

I have questions about the bomber too, but you seem to think it was some sort of LE plant (FBI, USCP, USSS, or something. I can't quite tell.) There are some questions that come to mind about the effectiveness of their search procedures for protecting VIPs.

The bomb behind the Capitol Hill club (a GOP hangout next to the RNC) was found by woman taking out her trash in the shared alley.
This would have been much easier had you just watched the video yourself. I am sure your sensitive computer would have survived the ordeal. Let me try to clear up your misunderstanding and my summary. The plain clothes capitol policeman found the bomb first I didn’t make that entirely clear. He waked over to DC police and secret service parked side by side not far from where the potential bomb lay and reported to them. No one showed any immediate concern walking close by themselves and allowing pedestrians to also walk with a few feet. Now the problem is this in another discussion of this a former secret service agent said there are protocols for things like this and none of them were followed. No one acted like there was a potential live explosive device near the building where Kamala was inside. The grounds should have been swept before her arrival that morning. The bomb was placed there 17 hours before the events I described captured on video. Missed by everyone until capital police found it. 1. Why no immediate concern. 2. Why casual walk near the potential life threatening device 3. Why allow civilian pedestrians (children) to walk near the device. 4. Why try to bury this video until its release was forced by either a Senator or House member. 5. Why was this potential assassination attempt on a future Vice President not a big deal give the hupla over the protest at the Capital. 6. Why had Kamala never capitalized on the optics of having her life in great danger. 7. There is video of FBI claiming this was a live device which makes no sense at all given the facts surrounding this event. There much more about this and other events around Jan 6 that raises questions but the liberal accepted spin dominates while evidence was hidden, identities protected, videos held back to the public. Anything not supporting the supposed right wing insurrection was suppressed. Anyone who truly cares about what really happened that day would actually look at all evidence available. I am sorry your computer is so sensitive it might be damaged by truth. The public has not been given all the facts on this and msm will never report truth on this.

• Informative
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Working on you post count? I think that was 4 separate replies to a short post from me.
Working quickly from my phone is not as efficient as working from my computer. Btw my computer can withstand liberal propaganda.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This represents a conundrum for the military. For a soldier, an illegal order is an order to do something illegal. But if the president's orders can never be illegal, then nothing the soldier does by those orders is illegal.

Ultimately, it would prove the defendants at Nuremberg actually did have a positive defense.
Today's winner.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Trump Attorney John Sauer Doubles Down On Argument That Presidents Are Immune From Assassinating Political Rivals At Supreme Court

The Supreme Court heard oral arguments Thursday over whether former President Donald Trump has immunity from criminal charges for trying to overturn the 2020 election, with the ex-president’s attorney D. John Sauer doubling down on claims that presidents have sweeping immunity from criminal prosecution for official acts in office—even if that includes assassinating political rivals.

Sauer has confused America with North Korea.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This would have been much easier had you just watched the video yourself. I am sure your sensitive computer would have survived the ordeal.
Rumble should be partitioned from the internet, but that's not the subject here.
Let me try to clear up your misunderstanding and my summary. The plain clothes capitol policeman found the bomb first I didn’t make that entirely clear.
No, I got that part. It was clear.
He waked over to DC police and secret service parked side by side not far from where the potential bomb lay and reported to them. No one showed any immediate concern walking close by themselves and allowing pedestrians to also walk with a few feet.
This sounds like they were just keeping calm, or one of them didn't communicate it correctly (misheard, etc.), or didn't believe it was real (perhaps they trusted the USSS to have done the protection correctly in preparation).
Now the problem is this in another discussion of this a former secret service agent said there are protocols for things like this and none of them were followed.
Was in Dan Boingo-boingo? I have no problem believing the protocols were not properly followed. That does not make this a conspiracy.
No one acted like there was a potential live explosive device near the building where Kamala was inside.
What were you expecting, wild panic? Remember that any sudden change in stance can trigger a panic. I would suspect that the standard procedure for a possible live device would be to quietly block out the area and calmly remove the protectee by another path. The second part certainly happened. (It was a pipe bomb, which is a nasty thing to any humans near it, but it wasn't going to knock down the building or anything. Just get away from any window that could send shattered glass and the chance of injury is basically zero.)
The grounds should have been swept before her arrival that morning. The bomb was placed there 17 hours before the events I described captured on video. Missed by everyone until capital police found it.
No one doubts that part. It does call into question the "bomb search" part of the protection protocol. (The higher police presence does seem to be how it was eventually found, almost too late.
1. Why no immediate concern. 2. Why casual walk near the potential life threatening device 3. Why allow civilian pedestrians (children) to walk near the device.
I gave some possible explanations above. No reason to recapitulate. Remember that they could have made errors in applying their decisions. (Something that seems likely, frankly.)
4. Why try to bury this video until its release was forced by either a Senator or House member. 5. Why was this potential assassination attempt on a future Vice President not a big deal give the hupla over the protest at the Capital.
The investigation of the bombing attempt is still underway and the motives are not clear, nor the perpetrators. I've seen a lot of speculation online about the persons and motive which I will not repeat as they are not based on facts. (I hold myself, not just my computer, to higher standards than Rumble videos.)
6. Why had Kamala never capitalized on the optics of having her life in great danger.
perhaps she isn't an egotist, or she doesn't want to make a big deal of it, or she was traumatized by it and doesn't want to relive it. (It could also be that as a USSS protectee, she doesn't want to bring extra attention to the Service or give nuts any ideas. [There are also security reasons to keep quiet.])
7. There is video of FBI claiming this was a live device which makes no sense at all given the facts surrounding this event.
Determination of the device as "live" is done by close examination of it. That is not something the officers and agents would have done in the moment. It is possible that some of those responding in the immediate of the time and place of discovery thought it was a fake/dud and that explains some of their reactions to it. Nothing about the post-incident determination of "live device" status alters the way in which the response happened in the moment (including any errors in belief they had).
There much more about this and other events around Jan 6 that raises questions but the liberal accepted spin dominates while evidence was hidden, identities protected, videos held back to the public. Anything not supporting the supposed right wing insurrection was suppressed.
Sure dude.
Anyone who truly cares about what really happened that day would actually look at all evidence available.
I have looked at gobs of evidence from that day including a detailed examination of the bomb placement. I haven't seen any video of the discovery of the "DNC bomb", but I would look at it if you have a safer site for it like YouTube.
I am sorry your computer is so sensitive it might be damaged by truth.
Not truth, computer attacks. I wouldn't trust sites like Rumble if they were connected to the internet with a 10-foot airgap.
The public has not been given all the facts on this and msm will never report truth on this.
The facts are legion and I have seen far more of them than most people, and certainly most you will discuss these events with.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟377,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The same people that tell me my AR 15 won’t stop tanks and airplanes tell me the government of the US was almost overthrown by people armed with flagpoles and bear spray.
There may be something that needs to be clarified.
You seem to think that I believe that the US government was "almost overthrown".
That's incorrect. I don't think they were necessarily that close. Really at all. They had taken a lot of steps to try to stop the certification of an election which I DO think is a version of taking down the government (by not allowing it to take it's rightful seat). But because of a few acts of principle by a few key people they were unsuccessful.

In addition, the gravy seals who actually had intent to try to hurt individuals in the US government were unsuccessful because they cosplay as patriotic heros when in reality, they are merely living in their own fantasy world. The fact that their effort and execution was poor, doesn't meant that it wasn't their INTENT and it is okay to prosecute folks based on intent.

But not, the entire engine of the United States wasn't brought down.

That said, I can't help but think that if it was a Democrat president who pulled the exact same shenanigans as Trump and his unscrupulous minions, there would be a very different take on J6.

Okay but I don’t see how that addresses my post
Do you believe the results of the election should be honoured?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rumble should be partitioned from the internet, but that's not the subject here.
Good ole liberal censorship at work. Always a problem with a platform or news outlet the cannot be controlled by the puppet masters.There is no danger to anyone's computer from Rumble, that is just a smoke screen to avoid hearing something other than the party talking points.

If one doesn't hear the truth they don't know the truth and don't have explain why it does not fit the liberal narrative.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There may be something that needs to be clarified.
You seem to think that I believe that the US government was "almost overthrown".
That's incorrect. I don't think they were necessarily that close. Really at all. They had taken a lot of steps to try to stop the certification of an election which I DO think is a version of taking down the government (by not allowing it to take it's rightful seat). But because of a few acts of principle by a few key people they were unsuccessful.

In addition, the gravy seals who actually had intent to try to hurt individuals in the US government were unsuccessful because they cosplay as patriotic heros when in reality, they are merely living in their own fantasy world. The fact that their effort and execution was poor, doesn't meant that it wasn't their INTENT and it is okay to prosecute folks based on intent.

But not, the entire engine of the United States wasn't brought down.

That said, I can't help but think that if it was a Democrat president who pulled the exact same shenanigans as Trump and his unscrupulous minions, there would be a very different take on J6.

Do you believe the results of the election should be honoured?
Yes. Trump should have accepted the results graciously, conceded and made any challenges in court.
What he did was idiotic

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Yes. Trump should have accepted the results graciously, conceded and made any challenges in court.
What he did was idiotic
And given his lack of success with court challenges and his lying, I'm curious what your thoughts are on armchair psychologists (and actual psychologists) strong suggesting that Trump has a significant narcissistic personality (to point of disorder): Could you see his lack of acceptance of losing as being a symptom of somehting like that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And given his lack of success with court challenges and his lying, I'm curious what your thoughts are on armchair psychologists (and actual psychologists) strong suggesting that Trump has a significant narcissistic personality (to point of disorder): Could you see his lack of acceptance of losing as being a symptom of somehting like that?
He’s a type 3 personality and they typically have narcissistic characteristics

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,490,657.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure that's not true of all politicians, especially those who don't think of something else to do with their lives after a couple of terms.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
He’s a type 3 personality and they typically have narcissistic characteristics
So really foe you the question may be, in addition to the traits does he also have the traits of npd?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm not sure that's not true of all politicians, especially those who don't think of something else to do with their lives after a couple of terms.
No. I think Trump is definitely in his own category compared to other politicians.

Try to track how often he uses the word "i" and "me" in speeches that, don't really necessitate him talking about himself or commenting at length with his own embellishments

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Good ole liberal censorship at work. Always a problem with a platform or news outlet the cannot be controlled by the puppet masters.There is no danger to anyone's computer from Rumble, that is just a smoke screen to avoid hearing something other than the party talking points.

If one doesn't hear the truth they don't know the truth and don't have explain why it does not fit the liberal narrative.
Post a link to a real site and I will watch it. There are many sites that I won't go to (like telegram or facebook) because I don't trust them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To add: I have NEVER seen another politician with this kind of resume....

That's not stuff a normal person would say
At least he’s not a Puerto Rican truck driver who worked as a lifeguard and became a college professor while attending black churches like his opponent

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟377,500.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
At least he’s not a Puerto Rican truck driver who worked as a lifeguard and became a college professor while attending black churches like his opponent
I don't understand the reference and I think it's insane to make an attempt to normalize or excuse this behaviour.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't understand the reference and I think it's insane to make an attempt to normalize or excuse this behaviour.
Our friend was having a jest at President Biden’s expense, because Biden tends to tell tales whilst out on the stump, and probably believes some of this stuff but who knows?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟374,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What he did was idiotic
He's used to the business world, where this kind of thing is often successful,if one is big enough and good at lying. Trump was just in over his head and didn't realize it.

Upvote 0