JUST WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE MYSTERY IN DANIEL CHAPER 2 ?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been reading a booklet on DANIEL .

And in Daniel 2 :1 King Nebuchdnezza had a DREAM that no could interpret .

#1 We know that this statute was what the KING saw

#2 a head of GOLD .

#3 Breast and Arms of SLIVER .

#4 BELLY and THIGH OF BRASS

#5 LEGS of IRON

#6 FEET AND TOES , are part of IRON and CLAY .

#7 We have to also notice that what is pictured are all KINGDOMS .

#8 The BODY OF CHRIST is not to my understanding a KINGDOM as we are PARTS OF CHRIST as written in 1 Cor 12:13-21 .

#9 What the KING wanted to know is in Dan 2:29 What shall come to pass HERE AFTER .

# 10 We have to before the Kingdom of FEET and TOES , because our gospel is a MYSTERY , and many there are that say that DISPENSATIONALISM is , just a new INVENTION and is fairly new interpretation and many refuse to see it was HIDDEN in Christ and we were chosen BEFORE / PRO the foundation of the world .

dan p

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟284,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
#2 a head of GOLD .
#5 LEGS of IRON
#8 The BODY OF CHRIST is not to my understanding a KINGDOM as we are PARTS OF CHRIST as written in 1 Cor 12:13-21 .
#9 What the KING wanted to know is in Dan 2:29 What shall come to pass HERE AFTER .
# 10 We have to before the Kingdom of FEET and TOES , because our gospel is a MYSTERY , and many there are that say that DISPENSATIONALISM is , just a new INVENTION and is fairly new interpretation and many refuse to see it was HIDDEN in Christ and we were chosen BEFORE / PRO the foundation of the world .
The kingdom of feet and toes is explained as the kingdom which is divided into ten kingdoms, the kingdom that conquered the third kingdom, Greece; i. e., the Roman empire of 63 BC to 476 AD, which was divided into ten nations.

• Agree
Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The kingdom of feet and toes is explained as the kingdom which is divided into ten kingdoms, the kingdom that conquered the third kingdom, Greece; i. e., the Roman empire of 63 BC to 476 AD, which was divided into ten nations.
Gold and Brass , Iron and Sliver , also have there meaning .

The 10 TOES also have a meaning and BELIEVE these are the nations closest to Israel that will attack Israel .

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟284,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Gold and Brass , Iron and Sliver , also have there meaning .

The 10 TOES also have a meaning and BELIEVE these are the nations closest to Israel that will attack Israel .
The prophecy of Dan 2 has already been fulfilled in the four kingdoms (Da 2:38-40) of

Nebuchadnezzar's Babylonia (626 BC - 529 BC),
Medo-Persia (539 BC - 330 BC),
Greece (330 BC - 63 BC), conquered by Rome,
Rome (63 BC - 476 AD), when

1) it was divided into ten kingdoms and
2) the fifth kingdom that will never be destroyed, that endures forever, was set up at Jesus first coming (Da 2:44-45),
the eternal kingdom of God (Lk 11:20, Mt 12:28), the Rock, that was built on the ruins of the sinful empires of men, its authority extending over the whole earth (v.35) and ultimately over a new heaven and a new earth (Rev 21:1).

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The prophecy of Dan 2 has already been fulfilled in the four kingdoms (Da 2:38-40) of

Nebuchadnezzar's Babylonia (626 BC - 529 BC),
Medo-Persia (539 BC - 330 BC),
Greece (330 BC - 63 BC), conquered by Rome,
Rome (63 BC - 476 AD), when

1) it was divided into ten kingdoms and
2) the fifth kingdom that will never be destroyed, that endures forever, was set up at Jesus first coming (Da 2:44-45),
the eternal kingdom of God (Lk 11:20, Mt 12:28), the Rock, that was built on the ruins of the sinful empires of men, its authority extending over the whole earth (v.35) and ultimately over a new heaven and a new earth (Rev 21:1).
I see 5 Kingdoms and Rome DOES NOT FULFIL the FEET of TEN TOES which I say are the 10 countries that will attack Israel that are all around Israel today , which surround Israel today >

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟284,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I see 5 Kingdoms and Rome DOES NOT FULFIL the FEET of TEN TOES which I say are the 10 countries that will attack Israel that are all around Israel today , which surround Israel today >

dan p
God said there are four successive kingdoms (Da 2:38-40) beginning with Nebuchadnezzar, which are destroyed by the fifth kingdom which will never be destroyed, which endures forever, which therefore is the eternal kingdom of God, set up at the first coming of Jesus during that time frame of Dan 2 (626 BC - 476 AD).

And the Roman empire was divided into ten nations, as the prophecy stated.
The above is the historical record of the fulfillment of Da 2.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God said there are four successive kingdoms (Da 2:38-40) beginning with Nebuchadnezzar, which are destroyed by the fifth kingdom which will never be destroyed, which endures forever, which therefore is the eternal kingdom of God, set up at the first coming of Jesus during that time frame of Dan 2 (626 BC - 476 AD).

I need a verse that say that the ROMAN EMPIRE was spilt into 10 different kingdoms and a verse that identify who these 10 kingdoms are , will really help !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟284,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I need a verse that say that the ROMAN EMPIRE was spilt into 10 different kingdoms and
Regarding the fourth kingdom, which had ten toes, the Roman Empire:
This will be a divided kingdom (Da 2:41).
The people will not remain united (Da 2:43).
a verse that identify who these 10 kingdoms are , will really help !!
Da 2:29-45 has been fulfilled and is now a matter of history, where those 10 kingdoms are now called
Asia, Britain, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Pannonia, Samartia, Spain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Where in DANIEL 2 ?

I have read Dan 7:7 said that it is the ROMAN KINGDOM and that it has 10 HORNS.

And Dan 7:24 says that the 10 horn represent 10 KINGDOMS and many books have been written in trying to explain what the book of DANIEL means .

The number 10 , means , completeness , perfection , divine order , like the 10 commandments .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟284,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Where in DANIEL 2 ?

I have read Dan 7:7 said that it is the ROMAN KINGDOM and that it has 10 HORNS.

And Dan 7:24 says that the 10 horn represent 10 KINGDOMS and many books have been written in trying to explain what the book of DNIEL means .

The number 10 , means , completeness , perfection , divine order , like the 10 commandments .
See post #8.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See post #8.
I know that you know the difference between TOES and HORNS and I believe at this moment that the HORNS represent the 10 countries that surround Israel , and you mentioned EGYPY and believe that Syria , Lebanon , Jordan , Palestinian Territories can be included .

Israel has been persecuted for thousands of years , and here is why ?

If SATAN kills ALL Jews , then SATAN defeats Christ and there will not be a MILLINNIEL KINGDOM !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟284,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know that you know the difference between TOES and HORNS and I believe at this moment that the HORNS represent the 10 countries that surround Israel , and you mentioned EGYPY and believe that Syria , Lebanon , Jordan , Palestinian Territories can be included .

Israel has been persecuted for thousands of years , and here is why ?

If SATAN kills ALL Jews , then SATAN defeats Christ and there will not be a MILLINNIEL KINGDOM !!

dan p
There are no horns in Da 2, which has been fulfilled.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟135,406.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are looking at a full planetary takeover by demons.

Matthew 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Didn't those days have demons?

Let's see how that works.

"they will mingle with the seed of men"

What the heck does that snippet from Daniel 2:43 mean? "They" do not appear to be human. Daniel 2:43 is about the feet and toes from Nebuchadnezzar's statue which are made out of iron and clay. The iron appears to be "they", and the clay appears to be human.

Daniel 2:43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Who are "they?"

Demons.

Look at the demonic activity in the sixth bowl below. This is referring to the leaders of the planet.

Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up

Revelation 16:12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.
Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Revelation 16:14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings [g]of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Here you see that the individuals ruling the planet are demons. The beast is the Antichrist and the false prophet is called Jesus (a fake Jesus.) They are demons. We are looking at a full planetary takeover by demons.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟109,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

#2 a head of GOLD .

#5 LEGS of IRON

I'm not a Dispensationalist, and therefore see no "mystery" in the iron Legs and Toes of Nebuchadnezzar's Dream. This was the 4th Kingdom after the Kingdom of Babylon and was so significant in the sense that this Kingdom crucified Christ, and killed many of his Apostles. It was also the Kingdom to which the Kingdom of God turned following Israel's rejection of that same Kingdom. And so, the Roman Kingdom became a Christian Empire.

None of this is a mystery, and none of this has anything to do with Dispensationalism. The 10 kings coming out of this 4th Kingdom will be, I believe, European states since they come out of Rome, a European Empire.

The Roman Empire maintained a dual constitution for many years, basically Eastern and Western Roman political units. And that imperial culture has continued on throughout both Eastern and Western halves of the old Roman Empire, long after the fall of both Rome and Constantinople.

And so, as this Empire has devolved into states of Europe, the script is set for an association of 10 states, perhaps 5 in the East and 5 in the West, to consolidate into a new Empire, giving life to the dead image of the Beast, the image being the old pagan imperial structure of the former Roman Empire. The Beast, as such, will come back to life in the form of a modern Roman emperor, bringing these 10 states under his control and forming an invincible superpower in the world. It may stretch from Russia to the US.

I think Christians are to testify to Christ throughout the time of this endtime superpower. I don't believe in a Pretribulational Rapture of the Church. The book of Revelation is a call for Christians to courageously testify to Christ even at the threat of economic deprivation and possible martyrdom.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not a Dispensationalist, and therefore see no "mystery" in the iron Legs and Toes of Nebuchadnezzar's Dream. This was the 4th Kingdom after the Kingdom of Babylon and was so significant in the sense that this Kingdom crucified Christ, and killed many of his Apostles. It was also the Kingdom to which the Kingdom of God turned following Israel's rejection of that same Kingdom. And so, the Roman Kingdom became a Christian Empire.

None of this is a mystery, and none of this has anything to do with Dispensationalism. The 10 kings coming out of this 4th Kingdom will be, I believe, European states since they come out of Rome, a European Empire.

The Roman Empire maintained a dual constitution for many years, basically Eastern and Western Roman political units. And that imperial culture has continued on throughout both Eastern and Western halves of the old Roman Empire, long after the fall of both Rome and Constantinople.

And so, as this Empire has devolved into states of Europe, the script is set for an association of 10 states, perhaps 5 in the East and 5 in the West, to consolidate into a new Empire, giving life to the dead image of the Beast, the image being the old pagan imperial structure of the former Roman Empire. The Beast, as such, will come back to life in the form of a modern Roman emperor, bringing these 10 states under his control and forming an invincible superpower in the world. It may stretch from Russia to the US.

I think Christians are to testify to Christ throughout the time of this endtime superpower. I don't believe in a Pretribulational Rapture of the Church. The book of Revelation is a call for Christians to courageously testify to Christ even at the threat of economic deprivation and possible martyrdom.
The main reason that the STATUTE will never speak about the MYSTERY is because Rom 16:25 says to make you FIRM ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL and the PREACHING OF Jesus Christ ACCORDING to the revelation of the MYSTERY having been KEPT SILENT in time pertaining to the AGES .

And verse 26 , But now having been made CLEAR ( by Paul ) as by prophetic Scriptures according to the command of the everlasting God , having been made known to ALL GENTILES ( THAT MEANS YOU ) for the OBEDIENCE of FAITH .

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟109,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The main reason that the STATUTE will never speak about the MYSTERY is because Rom 16:25 says to make you FIRM ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL and the PREACHING OF Jesus Christ ACCORDING to the revelation of the MYSTERY having been KEPT SILENT in time pertaining to the AGES .

And verse 26 , But now having been made CLEAR ( by Paul ) as by prophetic Scriptures according to the command of the everlasting God , having been made known to ALL GENTILES ( THAT MEANS YOU ) for the OBEDIENCE of FAITH .

dan p
Amen, yes that mystery has been made clear by Paul--even though Paul is sometimes difficult to grasp. There are still mysteries of various kinds, but not with respect to the Gospel. For example, the mystery of God is finished at the 2nd Coming in regard to this passage in Revelation:

10.7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen, yes that mystery has been made clear by Paul--even though Paul is sometimes difficult to grasp. There are still mysteries of various kinds, but not with respect to the Gospel. For example, the mystery of God is finished at the 2nd Coming in regard to this passage in Revelation:

10.7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”
Well ,you seem to me , are reding good and understanding what many say DISPENSATIONALIST is JUST an a subject not known and just found ( WHICH PAUL WROTE ABOUT ) 2 thousand years ago , Rom 16:25 and 26 and Eph 1:10 and Eph 3:9 and 1 Cor 9:17 and then hard one in 1 Tim 1:4 .and Col 1:25-27 .

Maybe they do not LIKE , MYSTERYS .

dan p

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
We are looking at a full planetary takeover by demons.

Matthew 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Didn't those days have demons?

Let's see how that works.

"they will mingle with the seed of men"

What the heck does that snippet from Daniel 2:43 mean? "They" do not appear to be human. Daniel 2:43 is about the feet and toes from Nebuchadnezzar's statue which are made out of iron and clay. The iron appears to be "they", and the clay appears to be human.

Daniel 2:43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Who are "they?"

Demons.

Look at the demonic activity in the sixth bowl below. This is referring to the leaders of the planet.

Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up

Revelation 16:12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.
Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Revelation 16:14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings [g]of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Here you see that the individuals ruling the planet are demons. The beast is the Antichrist and the false prophet is called Jesus (a fake Jesus.) They are demons. We are looking at a full planetary takeover by demons.
No need to use bad language.

Who are "they"? the 10 nations some will be strong and some week but they will never stick together. The Roman empire fell to 10 Gothic tribes. 3 of those were overthrown soon after. There have been many attempts over the centuries to unite the kingdoms of the western Roman empire but they have all failed eventually.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No need to use bad language.

Who are "they"? the 10 nations some will be strong and some week but they will never stick together. The Roman empire fell to 10 Gothic tribes. 3 of those were overthrown soon after. There have been many attempts over the centuries to unite the kingdoms of the western Roman empire but they have all failed eventually.
And MATT 5 asked about Dan 2:43 meant ?

Am still doing a study on that verse , and this is what I seen now !

Dan 2:43 is a translation from ARAMIC .

The words WITH THE SEED / ZRA means the offspring of man and check H2234 in STONG'S CONCORDANCE .

dan p

Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0