somewhere on google maps
✟17,853.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
hey holly :)

what is a better source ? :confused:
it´s all polarized these days.we´re not even aware of it anymore.
objective sources are rare.
fox news is all but an objective source IMHO, the other 2 ones you named i consider no jot better.

i am astonished to see a coutryman of mine as new papa whom i never have heard of big deal before the passing of paul 2. :liturgy:

hmm.. I´ll keep an eye on him

bless you all

:) MB

Upvote 0

ConCo

Apr 26, 2005
Visit site
✟274.00
Faith
Pentecostal
CrystalBrooke said:
Yay! :D Thank goodness we got another conservative Pope, he'll be good for us! i pray that the Lord will grant him much wisdom and strength.

Even though I am not Catholic, I have been watching the transition from one Pope, to another. I was very concerned that GOD would put the right person in that position, because so many people seem to respect the role of popes.

Pope Benedict XVI is convervitive enough to keep some of the traditions of the Catholic church, and old enough to not be afraid to speak his own mind. :liturgy:

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
bluemarkus said:
hey holly :)

what is a better source ? :confused:
it´s all polarized these days.we´re not even aware of it anymore.
objective sources are rare.
fox news is all but an objective source IMHO, the other 2 ones you named i consider no jot better.

i am astonished to see a coutryman of mine as new papa whom i never have heard of big deal before the passing of paul 2. :liturgy:

hmm.. I´ll keep an eye on him

bless you all

:) MB

The problem with World Net Daily is that they rarely report accurately. They have misrepresented an article many times. I'd prefer Fox, MSNBC, CNN, or some other similar mainline news agency. ;)

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MSNBC did a bio of the new Pope. Over and over MSNBC used "enforcer", "strict", "Hitler youth", "conservative and other warning labels. The network repeatedly cited Catholics who do not follow or agree with Catholic teachings. I'm not Catholic but this is sickening. All I wanted was a bio of Pope Benedict XVI. I got propaganda. CNN is no better. It's shtick is revisionist Christianity. Mary wasn't what the Catholic church says she was, Jesus isn't what most Christians think he is. The New York Times and LA Times are even worse.

At least when Christians read World Net Daily, they know they won't be insulted.

Btw...Inside the Vatican reported today that rumors that Cardinal Ratzinger had over a dozen cats in his apartment are not exactly true. He and his housekeeper of 14 years, Ingrid, fed strays. And Pope Benedict XVI collects cat plates. Cat plates. What is there not to like about someone who collects cat plates?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.