Israel is Real! Avoid the Christian arrogance that Paul Specifically warned against (Romans 11:25)

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟201,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to be honest... I'm locking down on my post number 9... Because you have clearly not read it. It addresses and assigns your error involving timeline. You haven't even addressed Luke 21:24, or Romans 11:25 and what "The time of the gentiles" means.

Without understanding biblical timeline, you can go to any scripture and make your point... but I do believe that I have successfully nailed scripture down to specific timeline and thus, have a more relevant usage of it in this matter... at the current.

IMO, Post number 9 remains fully Unrebutted... as I specifically said;

"Your IMO error is to thrust our use of "Israel" towards the BOC before the close of time. See, The Messiah has already introduced Himself to Israel and has been partially rejected by "some of Israel", while the rest of Israel is the very flame that ignited the BOC. This said... if there is no Jew nor Gentile in the BOC, and we know that the Body of Moses (Jude 1:9) is still relevant which scripture makes abundantly clear.... to call the BOC "Israel" in this current time of the GENTILES, which will close and return time TO THE JEWS... for THEIR SALVATIONAL SAKE (Romans 11:25)... Is to Erase God's plan for literal Israel.... which, mind you, is ironic, because that is the very reason that the Jews rejected Messiah, because they didn't understand His work with us Gentile Sinners. Take close note of this.... because I will double down on each specific aspect as we continue debate and discussion."

I have ensured that I backed all of my statements up with scripture and sincere timeline that is backed up in ALL scripture, which post number 9 covers the portions that can be linked from.
Rom !11:25 is one of most misunderstood verse about Israel and the Body of Christ .

# 1 First , in verse 25 , speaks about Israel , HARDNESS in part has happened to Israel and this part is speaking about Israel , PERIOD ,

AND then it begins , Until the FULNESS // PIEROMA , is in the Greek Nominative case , which means it is the subject , in the Singular and in the NEUTER , meaning Male and Female .
3:
Then in verse 26 , And so all Israel will be saved >

I believe that the BODY OF CHRIST is NEVER called VINES or BRANCHES , WHY ?

Because all believers are NEW CREATIONS in Christ , Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 ,

dan p

Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟604,941.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one is personally superior to anyone else. . .we are all born sinners.

But unbelieving Israel has been cut off from the one olive tree of God's people, the church, the body of Christ, and but for a remnant, remain cut off to this day (Ro 11:16-23).

Israel is on the same footing as all mankind; salvation is only by faith in Jesus Christ.
And all Israel is being saved the same way that all mankind is being saved; i.e., in a believing remnant only.
Actually Clare, God has 3 purposes - for the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the Nations. All are saved because of Christ, but not all are dealt with at the same time.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟604,941.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1716773058778.png

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟2,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I read where God reveals to Samuel that He wanted to be Israel's chosen King and feel sad. I know that it is not over... but desperately I wish every country would put Jesus on the voting ballots and the entire world would vote for Him as KING! I know that sounds silly and we know that will never happen... but... That "Day of the Lord" ... That! That is a day that we await with held breath and excitement! Above all, I long to see Jesus and know that we will, upon death! I am beyond excited to see exactly how that day of the Lord is entered in to!

I wonder how many Jonah's that there will be that will say... I knew you would be merciful upon them Lord! I knew your goodness would spare them! This is why I ran from Nineveh!

Upvote 0