Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I reckon this is my third pitch. You know the question that you keep dodging. At least bunt, then you wouldn't have 2 strikes on the board.

You know the question. Last
chance.

“If Israel of Blood and land is/are the Elect… what would happen to the doctrine of election?”

It's a fast ball, will it get hit, this time?
I've answered.
Just asserting I have not is not evidence that I have not.
See - let me illustrate.
I'll assert something about yourself.
You have not listened.
You have not read.
You have not comprehended.

Let him who has ears to hear - and all that.

But while you're ripping one verse out of context - how about the fact that we're all going to be saved, right?

"For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all."

The bible said it, that settles it!
EVERYONE will be saved!
(I can't believe I'm having to repeat this.... :doh::oldthumbsup: :doh:)

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I've answered.
Just asserting I have not is not evidence that I have not.
See - let me illustrate.
I'll assert something about yourself.
You have not listened.
You have not read.
You have not comprehended.

Let him who has ears to hear - and all that.

But while you're ripping one verse out of context - how about the fact that we're all going to be saved, right?

"For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all."

The bible said it, that settles it!
EVERYONE will be saved!
(I can't believe I'm having to repeat this.... :doh::oldthumbsup: :doh:)
Now you are mocking the Apostles point. We know that there will be those that are lost. That grieves God, for certain.

So, you just can’t admit that Calvin’s doctrine falls when it is acknowledged that the Jews are the elect?

See, Jesus is a True Jew, Born of Israel.

Riddle me this? The Body of Christ has no Jews nor Gentiles, according to Paul… so, how would you claim to be Israel, again?

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Now you are mocking the Apostles point. We know that there will be those that are lost. That grieves God, for certain.

So, you just can’t admit that Calvin’s doctrine falls when it is acknowledged that the Jews are the elect?

See, Jesus is a True Jew, Born of Israel.

Riddle me this? The Body of Christ has no Jews nor Gentiles, according to Paul… so, how would you claim to be Israel, again?
When you can explain why we're not all saved - when Paul's WORDS 'obviously' say so - then you might begin to understand context.
Then you might begin to answer your own question.

But until you can explain why you do NOT literally believe what Paul literally wrote....

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When you can explain why we're not all saved - when Paul's WORDS 'obviously' say so - then you might begin to understand context.
Then you might begin to answer your own question.

But until you can explain why you do NOT literally believe what Paul literally wrote....​

Paul is speaking about a mystery that will occur after the Snatching. At the close of the time of the gentiles, Israel will become the name of Both the Body of Christ and the Jews. The two sticks will be fully joined into one.

The Lamb with two Horns will be present and near destroy almost all of Israel… but… when the Lamb with two horns sets up rule in the Temple, (Most likely means a fake Jesus that claims to have never died for humanity… and a false prophet/Ruler over a religion different than Judaism or Christianity) … but… there is a mosque where the temple should be… so there’s that, too…

Anyhoo… Zechariah 14/Joel 3 kicks off… (Great day of the Lord)… and Jesus returns.

In the Presence of The Full On Anti Christ and the Real Jesus… war will be fully set to eradicate All Jews and All of the Land of Israel….

Then… Sheol will be opened.

You don’t believe a word of this… and it is merely my personal opinion… but “when” Sheol is open… I believe that Many JEWS will understand WHO Messiah truly is.

That battle will be Amagido and end at Hinnom.

Those who Accept Messiah and overtake those of the Devil will become sealed, just as the 144,000 Jews will be sealed… right before Jesus Superman lands on the Mount of Olives (Zechariah 14:4).,.

But you reject such nonsense… so all is well.

We both Love the SAME Jesus that bought us with His Blood.

All Love to you, Brother… In His Name.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm Amil. All prophesies were fulfilled in Jesus, but the gospel PROMISE has yet to be fulfilled. That's not so much a prophesy with clues to understand and guess the times, but a promise that will occur at any moment, at the blink of an eye. As I quoted above:

Inaugurated eschatology is a term used to describe the belief that the end times (or latter days) were inaugurated at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. In other words, Jesus' bringing of the Kingdom of God has both a present and future aspects. Sometimes called already and not yet, it argues that the end is already here, but it has yet to be consummated. For example, Christians await the final resurrection where they will receive new bodies, yet in a sense, believers are already "raised with Christ" (Col. 3:1). Or, as believers await the final judgment, in a sense they have already passed through it, for "there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Rom. 8:1) for believers that are justified by faith in Christ (cf. Rom. 3:21-36). Overall, there is a tension between this age and the age to come.​
Multimedia​
John wrote Revelation as a sermon on suffering TO his generation and ABOUT his generation. It's not some weird end-times table 2000 years later! He was concerned for them - about to suffer the persecution of the Romans - but reminding them in apocalyptic symbolism (genre of writing that used words a bit like the way comic-books use images today) to tell a theological gospel message of hope. NOT some random timetable no one in his generation would understand.

Modern day Zionism has become an awful avenue for unjust favouring of the nation of Israel in middle-eastern politics to the point where a modern terrorist attack on Israel justifies them then turning around and murdering 44 TIMES the number of civilian casualties they sustained. It's now no longer justifiable as 'collateral damage' but is a war crime, pure and simple. What happened to "Proportional Response" as one of the metrics of Just War theory? Gone, with the wave of Dispensationalism sweeping across America because of the Scofield Bible. Gone, because an individualistic Bill-of-Rights culture in America makes Americans a bit more individualistic in outlook - and liable to want to read Revelation as a time-table all about THEM. It's up to US to read it and interpret it individually for what it means to me. After all, First Amendment and all that, right? My rights. My thoughts. My whims.

Not reading the great biblical scholars through time and understanding what recent whim this whole futurist perspective is!
The punchline?

Maybe a decade or more ago I watched the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's current affairs show "4 Corners". They ran a special on how the American church was warping middle-eastern politics in favour of Zionism to the exclusion of social justice for other people groups in the area. (Hardly a loving image!) Here's the kicker.
There are 4 times as many American evangelical Zionists in America as there are Jews in the WORLD!
And it's Dispensationalist theology that's warping all this and increasing hostility in the middle east and delaying real peace.
Go Dispy's!

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm Amil. All prophesies were fulfilled in Jesus, but the gospel PROMISE has yet to be fulfilled. That's not so much a prophesy with clues to understand and guess the times, but a promise that will occur at any moment, at the blink of an eye. As I quoted above:

Inaugurated eschatology is a term used to describe the belief that the end times (or latter days) were inaugurated at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. In other words, Jesus' bringing of the Kingdom of God has both a present and future aspects. Sometimes called already and not yet, it argues that the end is already here, but it has yet to be consummated. For example, Christians await the final resurrection where they will receive new bodies, yet in a sense, believers are already "raised with Christ" (Col. 3:1). Or, as believers await the final judgment, in a sense they have already passed through it, for "there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Rom. 8:1) for believers that are justified by faith in Christ (cf. Rom. 3:21-36). Overall, there is a tension between this age and the age to come.​
Multimedia​
John wrote Revelation as a sermon on suffering TO his generation and ABOUT his generation. It's not some weird end-times table 2000 years later! He was concerned for them - about to suffer the persecution of the Romans - but reminding them in apocalyptic symbolism (genre of writing that used words a bit like the way comic-books use images today) to tell a theological gospel message of hope. NOT some random timetable no one in his generation would understand.

Modern day Zionism has become an awful avenue for unjust favouring of the nation of Israel in middle-eastern politics to the point where a modern terrorist attack on Israel justifies them then turning around and murdering 44 TIMES the number of civilian casualties they sustained. It's now no longer justifiable as 'collateral damage' but is a war crime, pure and simple. What happened to "Proportional Response" as one of the metrics of Just War theory? Gone, with the wave of Dispensationalism sweeping across America because of the Scofield Bible. Gone, because an individualistic Bill-of-Rights culture in America makes Americans a bit more individualistic in outlook - and liable to want to read Revelation as a time-table all about THEM. It's up to US to read it and interpret it individually for what it means to me. After all, First Amendment and all that, right? My rights. My thoughts. My whims.

Not reading the great biblical scholars through time and understanding what recent whim this whole futurist perspective is!
The punchline?

Maybe a decade or more ago I watched the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's current affairs show "4 Corners". They ran a special on how the American church was warping middle-eastern politics in favour of Zionism to the exclusion of social justice for other people groups in the area. (Hardly a loving image!) Here's the kicker.
There are 4 times as many American evangelical Zionists in America as there are Jews in the WORLD!
And it's Dispensationalist theology that's warping all this and increasing hostility in the middle east and delaying real peace.
Go Dispy's!
This is where I follow my gut and just leave our discussion where it is.

I want you to know that we are speaking of matters that we may never know about, in our time.

All Love in Jesus to you… and, thank you for taking the time to share your view of things.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,380.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jewish Israelis will have no place in the closing events:

Ezekiel 21:1-7 This is the Word of the Lord: Face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. Say to that Land: I am against you, I shall draw My sword and make away with both righteous and wicked among you. I intend to destroy both good and evil people, from the Negev, [Southern Israel] Northward, all will know that it is the Lord who has acted. All courage will fail on that Day, it is coming, it will surely take place.
This will be the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. There has not been any previous event, as described, in Israel. Ezekiel 20:47-48, Isaiah 22:14, Jeremiah 21:14.

The righteous and wicked alike will be killed’. Jeremiah 10:18, Amos 2:4-5
It will surely happen: the next prophesied event, which will clear the entire Middle East, thus enabling His people, the true Christian Israelites of God, to gather in and live in all of the holy Land. Psalms 83, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 2:12-22, Joel 2:1-11.

Ezekiel 21:8-13 Prophesy: A sword is sharpened and polished, ready to kill. Should we respect the sceptre of Judah? No, the sword despises it. The sword of destruction is ready for the hand of the slaughterer. Cry aloud and lament, for testing will surely come upon My people and on all Israel’s leaders who are given over to be slain with My people. Mourn and wail, for what if the sceptre of Judah does not continue?

The peoples currently occupying all of the Holy Land will be killed or displaced.
Lament, for My people [Judah] too, will be slain. Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 16:35-41, Isaiah 22:14

Ezekiel 21:14-17 Prophesy: Strike your hands together, swing the sword three times. It is the instrument of slaughter, whirling around. Their courage will fail and many will stumble and fall. Lightning flashes left and right – blocking all escape routes, terrible will be the slaughter. Then, I too, will strike My hands together, My wrath will subside. I, the Lord have spoken.

Swing the sword three times” Refers to the punishment and dispersions of Judah: 1/ Babylon. 2/ Rome. 3/ to come. Zechariah 13:7-9, Jeremiah 19:11, Matthew 21:41, Luke 19:27. Is the third ‘swing of the sword’, the Holocaust? No, because that was just the worst of many pogroms and massacres of the Jews since 70 AD.

Ezekiel 21:18-24 This is a fulfilled prophecy of how God led Babylon to attack and destroy Jerusalem. The House of Judah were taken into captivity in 586 BCE, because of their sins. 2 Kings 23:27.

Ezekiel 21:25-27 And you, you impious and wicked ruler of Israel [King Zedekiah of Judah. 2 Kings 25:6] your fate has come upon you. Off with your crown, it will not be as it was, the lowly will be exalted and the exalted, brought low. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it, until He comes – who is the rightful ruler, I shall install Him.
After all the things Prophesied for the end times have occurred, then Jesus will Return and rule as the rightful King of the world.

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟231,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wrote this in 2019 and submit it as a more stringent response to your perspective…

Tithe Base, University Funding, Theological Preference, Book Sales and Prophecy based sensationalism are contending with that which “Contend(s)(ed) with God” <~ Meaning of Israel.

Romans 9:1-Romans 11:36 lays a scriptural foundation to more clearly understand why the Second Coming of Christ is a much larger event than even Western Theology tends to understand.

Paul affirms this with a bread crumb found in Romans 11:25. Paul specifically reveals a Mystery that binds to Christ’s teachings.

Paul says: Until “the fullness of the Gentiles has come” in Romans 11:25, that Jesus actually shed Light on in Luke 21:24, and John 10:16

Supersession or “Replacement Theology” by slang, blinds people to the importance of National Israel to God. It also causes theological confusion that opens doors for Western Centric Theology and strips the Bible of some of it’s strongest physical evidence for being legitimately prophetic. It also opens the doors to movements like the “Millerite's” and Jehovah’s Witness “Coming of Christ” predictions that are spouted to gain followers, sensationalize the gospel and fill up church treasuries with finance.

The entire OT is about God and Israel, then the NT shows how God worked through Israel to bring the Body of Christ into being.

We know that the Body of Christ is Bone of God’s Bone, while Israel divorced itself from God, via it’s leadership of the days of Jesus walking among us.

Revelation speaks of Christ gathering the BOC and then Raising the dead to be judged to Light or Darkness.

Zechariah 14 hasn’t been fulfilled yet and for avid Jesus fans that wonder where He will “Touch Down” upon return, Acts 1 tells us exactly where, while Zechariah 14 immediately affirms the theological accuracy of this prophecy.

Thessalonians specifically has the entire BOC gathered to Jesus upon return, so Christ’s unfinished business on Earth, as He returns, with the BOC gathered, has nothing to do with “The BOC”.

What is His unfinished business? Israel and her people.

Verses that contain “Irrevocable” promises to Israel are hijacked by Western Supersession Theology to pertain to the BOC, but Prophecy, Theology are butchered horribly by this practice.

How do I know God’s Promises to National Israel are real and not contingent on Israel to the point of being “Irrevocable” per God’s GOOD character? Because Paul said so (Romans 11:29)

Praise God for all Gentiles that find shelter in the BOC and the Jews that find the BOC, too. Praise God for the people that proclaim the BOC Gospel to all people.

Rest assured, the Bible starts with Israel and ends with Israel.

The time of the Gentiles will come to fullness and be done. What comes next will be the conclusion to a Love story that covers thousands of years and has been on God’s heart. What comes next will be beyond anything that we can comprehend!

God isn’t done with Israel, yet!

The Body of Christ isn’t Israel. There will come a time when Israel joins the Body of Christ in fullness. That time hasn’t come, yet!

Any theology that says Christ has already returned, or gives a Day and Hour that He will return, or has failed at giving a Day and Hour that was said He would return; is Historically proven to be false.

Any theology that claims the BOC is Israel is clutching to ideas that are biblically proven to be false.

We, the BOC are a strange people, making Israel Jealous, but know that that Jealousy is born of Love that God cultivated, years past.

- This is my opinion
First, your perception of “national Israel” is unscriptural; it contradicts or is oblivious to what the prophets foresaw. Christ came to punish the shepherds and scatter the sheep,

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. (Zechariah 13:7)​

The tenants were ordained to reject or smite the shepherd, and two parts were to be “cut off and die, but the third shall be left therein” (Psalm 118:22; Zechariah 13:8). Romans 11 agrees with what had been prophesied. By these acts, the sheep were scattered, which Christ prophesied as “the kingdom of heaven (God),”

The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field. (Matthew 13:24)​

The good seed is the remnant in Romans 11, not the “enemy of the Gospel,” to coin the term you like to use. It’s a farce to interpret the good seed as the Jews who were/are blinded “until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in” (Romans 11:25). As Paul states, “they are not all Israel, which are of Israel” (Romans 9:6).

It follows the good seed is the true Israel, mixed with the Gentiles, which Zechariah prophesied,

And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD. I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased. And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again. I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, and gather them out of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon; and place shall not be found for them. (Zechariah 10:7-10)​

Zechariah prophesied after the return from Babylon, so he prophesied of another sowing “among the people,” specifically the Northern Kingdom of Ephriam, and they are mixed with the Gentiles according to Hosea,

Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. (Hosea 7:8)​

The true Israel, Ephriam, is hidden amongst the Gentiles, represented in the parable of the treasure “hidden” in the field. Ephraim is the “pearl of great price” and the “good” gathered into vessels. But they are not gathered until the fullness of the Gentiles when all will avow CHRIST AS KING,

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (Ezekiel 37:21-23)​

There is simply no avoiding it; the enemy of the Gospel will be cast out to gnash their teeth when Christ returns to establish his kingdom,

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 8:11-12)​

The Jews in Palestine are not "the Israel of God!"

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
First, your perception of “national Israel” is unscriptural; it contradicts or is oblivious to what the prophets foresaw. Christ came to punish the shepherds and scatter the sheep,

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. (Zechariah 13:7)​

The tenants were ordained to reject or smite the shepherd, and two parts were to be “cut off and die, but the third shall be left therein” (Psalm 118:22; Zechariah 13:8). Romans 11 agrees with what had been prophesied. By these acts, the sheep were scattered, which Christ prophesied as “the kingdom of heaven (God),”

The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field. (Matthew 13:24)​

The good seed is the remnant in Romans 11, not the “enemy of the Gospel,” to coin the term you like to use. It’s a farce to interpret the good seed as the Jews who were/are blinded “until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in” (Romans 11:25). As Paul states, “they are not all Israel, which are of Israel” (Romans 9:6).

It follows the good seed is the true Israel, mixed with the Gentiles, which Zechariah prophesied,

And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD. I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased. And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again. I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, and gather them out of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon; and place shall not be found for them. (Zechariah 10:7-10)​

Zechariah prophesied after the return from Babylon, so he prophesied of another sowing “among the people,” specifically the Northern Kingdom of Ephriam, and they are mixed with the Gentiles according to Hosea,

Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. (Hosea 7:8)​

The true Israel, Ephriam, is hidden amongst the Gentiles, represented in the parable of the treasure “hidden” in the field. Ephraim is the “pearl of great price” and the “good” gathered into vessels. But they are not gathered until the fullness of the Gentiles when all will avow CHRIST AS KING,

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (Ezekiel 37:21-23)​

There is simply no avoiding it; the enemy of the Gospel will be cast out to gnash their teeth when Christ returns to establish his kingdom,

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 8:11-12)​

Israel and Jews from Genesis to Revelation… but… okay, Boss. ;)

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Western Eschatology Be Like…

In super Nasally Voice; You see this coffee stain, here, on psalm 4? Verse 6 of the folded page of Esther proves that the USA will form an alliance with… hold on… see this squished gnat on page 208?… okay… that is by the word sum… if we go to the 208th word in the 4th book of the bible, because of Psalms 4 that we discussed earlier…. Okay… now in Numbers we see that the 208th word of Numbers, when multiplied by the price code on my Bible Jacket… gives us a binary code. I plug that into Bible Gateway and…

Boooooooooooom! The answer is Giraffes! It’s so obvious!

:p

Just being funny and a stinker… All Love in Jesus Christ to you. Thank you for sharing your belief!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟231,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Western Eschatology Be Like…

In super Nasally Voice; You see this coffee stain, here, on psalm 4? Verse 6 of the folded page of Esther proves that the USA will form an alliance with… hold on… see this squished gnat on page 208?… okay… that is by the word sum… if we go to the 208th word in the 4th book of the bible, because of Psalms 4 that we discussed earlier…. Okay… now in Numbers we see that the 208th word of Numbers, when multiplied by the price code on my Bible Jacket… gives us a binary code. I plug that into Bible Gateway and…

Boooooooooooom! The answer is Giraffes! It’s so obvious!

:p

Just being funny and a stinker… All Love in Jesus Christ to you. Thank you for sharing your belief!
It's called rightly dividing the word, as it goes over the ... it's the pearl of great price... :cool:

• Friendly
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It's called rightly dividing the word, as it goes over the ... :cool:
Man, my Grandson is here and my wife and I are busy spoiling him. We know what side of that discussion each other are on. I’m working on a multi part OP on another topic…. But give me time and I’ll try to give you a good scripture back and forth.

In the mean time… you and I are both Resting in the Arms of Jesus! All Love to you, Brother in Him!

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟231,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man, my Grandson is here and my wife and I are busy spoiling him. We know what side of that discussion each other are on. I’m working on a multi part OP on another topic…. But give me time and I’ll try to give you a good scripture back and forth.

In the mean time… you and I are both Resting in the Arms of Jesus! All Love to you, Brother in Him!
Ditto

• Friendly
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟826,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love you deniers, you give me great opportunities to present the truths of the Prophetic Word.

If you were only ever right about any prediction you've made.... that would be something!
THEN we could stop Denying your demonstrably false and failed predictive abilities.
Basically people like you two are saying: What the Prophets have told us will never happen. You simply reject scripture; a serious mistake.

You think to highly of yourself.
We're denying YOUR assertions. We accept Scripture. That's the difference. You and Scripture are far from the equals you think you are.
Far from being disappointed at the end time events not happening yet, I have a great life, active and fulfilling.
Glad to hear it. But it's kinda weird.
God will commence the end times things in His good time.
If only your assertions of that "good time" were ever demonstrably correct. Again, that WOULD be something indeed!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You think to highly of yourself.
We're denying YOUR assertions. We accept Scripture. That's the difference. You and Scripture are far from the equals you think you are.
Oh yeah!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,380.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We're denying YOUR assertions. We accept Scripture.
I assert this:
Do you accept it?

Jeremiah 23:9-15 Of the prophets: I am weak because of the Lord’s Holy Words. For now, the Land is full of godless people, prophet and priest alike are godless and I see their evil deeds. I see things most horrible, adulterers and hypocrites, to Me all the inhabitants of Jerusalem are like Sodom and Gomorrah. Therefore, I shall bring disaster upon them on the Day of Reckoning. Ezekiel 22:26-28, Jeremiah 14:14-16, Jeremiah 10:13-14

Jeremiah 23:16-17 Do not listen to what the so called prophets say, those who buoy you up with false hopes and give voice to their own fancies. It is not the Lord’s Words that they speak. They say to all who follow their false teachings: prosperity will be yours and no harm will befall you.
Prosperity theology and rapture theories are the fancies and mistaken beliefs of many Christians today. Isaiah 50:10-11, Ezekiel 13:1-16, Jeremiah 6:13-15
Jeremiah 23:18 For which of them have stood in the counsel of the Lord and received His Word and taken heed of it, with obedience? Psalm 74:9
A serious indictment against those end time preachers, scholars and authors, who fail to properly discern and understand the prophetic Word, yet they promulgate and make money from their own theories, ideas and incorrect teachings. Psalms 50:16-19, Isaiah 30:10, Micah 3:5-7

Jeremiah 23:19 See what a scorching wind goes out from the Lord, a furious whirlwind, that whirls around the heads of the wicked. A ‘scorching wind, a furious whirlwind’.
This is another description that fits a Coronal Mass Ejection, the punishment by fire that the Lord will use on His Day of vengeance and wrath. Psalms 18:7-18, Malachi 4:1

Jeremiah 23:20 The Lord’s anger will not be turned aside until He has fully accomplished His purposes. In days to come, you will truly understand. Hosea 14:9, 2 Peter 1:19

Jeremiah 23:21-22 I did not send these prophets, yet they go out with a message that is false. If only they proclaim My true message to My people and turn them from their evil ways!

Jeremiah 23:23-24 Am I a God near at hand only – do I not fill heaven and earth? Can anyone hide in some secret place and I not see them? Amos 9:1
Jeremiah 23:25-40…An indictment upon false teachers and prophets. Jeremiah 5:30-31, James 3:1

Deuteronomy 32:28-29 You are a people devoid of understanding. If only you had the wisdom to discern what your end will be!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hilarious. The Lord returns in all his glory, and people beg the mountains to fall on them because of the unavoidable horror of confronting their God without having trusted in Jesus - and you want to twist it and nerf it to some solar event?

It's like you saw "Knowing" and now think you're Nicholas Cage.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm not scoffing that the Lord will return! I'm not scoffing at the bible.

I'm just scoffing at atrocious bible reading that misses a few obvious Theophanies and turns them into silly little CMEs.

And now I'm scoffing at the appalling martyr syndrome you have - that us fellow CHRISTIANS are "scoffers" - when we're trying to ask you to watch your bible reading, and watch your attitude. But no. You're so 'godly' and so 'above us all' that I can imagine you raising the back of your hand to your forehead in despair "Oh how long must I put up with these SCOFFERS!"

I'm just waiting till 2026 until the AOD doesn't happen. Then I don't have to put up with you.

Deuteronomy 18

17 The Lord said to me: ‘What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.’

21 You may say to yourselves, ‘How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?’ 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,380.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm just waiting till 2026 until the AOD doesn't happen.
I do not think the Abomination of Desolation, will happen in 2026 either.
The next Prophesied event will be the Sixth Seal, which will enable a One World Govt to be formed and after some years, their leader will cut a 7 year peace treaty with the Christian peoples and at the halfway point, then: he will conquer the holy people, Rev 13:7, Daniel 7:25, and commit the AoD.
Not too long now, then we shall see who has the 'atrocious' view of the Prophesies, that I promote.

Upvote 0